Are you sure you want to pass up the George-TTP dinner, WVU?

KingRevolver

I'll do a shoe thread soon if there is interest and try to help you slobs dress a little better. I know many think it's gay or metro or whatever , but i assure many women will notice if you dress well. You don't need baller sneakers or skinny jeans or any of the trendy stuff.

Learn how to match colors, learn to buy the correct sizes, and what sort of shoes go with different styles of dress.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are tennis shoes. How are they different from the million other type of tennis shoes in the world.

Unless you're an overweight chef, crocs should never be worn. Hate to he the bearer of bad news. If you're looking for comfort only, get yourself a pair of Nike Roches. They feel like socks and weigh as little as crocs.

I'll do a shoe thread soon if there is interest and try to help you slobs dress a little better. I know many think it's gay or metro or whatever , but i assure many women will notice if you dress well. You don't need baller sneakers or skinny jeans or any of the trendy stuff.

Learn how to match colors, learn to buy the correct sizes, and what sort of shoes go with different styles of dress.

I definitely need some shoe tips, pal.  I wear 'dad' shoes and jeans.  Horrible.

George. Honestly the shit Kinger just tried to pull I can't be part of this place for a while. Taking a break from this place and gonna pass on meeting.

Can't support this place and the books that are associated with it.

Your book and some others have been top notch with me but this is between King and I now and since he has the controls it's the only way to fight fire with fire.

George. Honestly the shit Kinger just tried to pull I can't be part of this place for a while. Taking a break from this place and gonna pass on meeting.

Can't support this place and the books that are associated with it.

Your book and some others have been top notch with me but this is between King and I now and since he has the controls it's the only way to fight fire with fire.

Jfc not this again.

Just stop. You know how Kinger is.

Stick w the FFF and go meet George.

100% agree, but I'm just not good at buying clothes. Would love to have a stylist. :cigar

Use the thread I made. "Joseph. Would you wear these."

Very educational for us less worried about our clothes. Never knew or cared Dickeys was mexi-wear. Just liked the shorts back when I bought them like 6 years ago. Plaid shorts were kinda in back then. I think. Haha

Kinger, first off, if you're going to go w the Mexican blue collar look. (White t, dad jeans, shitty work boots) at least do it well.

Buy some decent tshirts that actually fit you. Go try a bunch on. Certain cuts will look better on your body type.

Next, go buy some decent jeans. Straight leg is good. Can be Levi's or if you feel like splurging , go to a nice department store and have someone help you find something that works for ou. Doesn't need to be tight nor heavily tapered. Just a nice fit that looks clean and sharp, not sloppy snd dumpy like you wear now.

Finally , the boots. Jfc. Spend a few Hundo and get something nice. They'll last forever too. I have a pair of handmade Moma (some random Italian brand that can be found reasonably cheap online) boots that are incredibly well made, look kinda rugged, and can be dressed up or down. Bought mine 8 years ago and wore them every winter including in snow and they look great still.

Give me some guidance on the sort of style or look you want to wear and I'll point you in the right direction.

Use the thread I made. "Joseph. Would you wear these."

Very educational for us less worried about our clothes. Never knew or cared Dickeys was mexi-wear. Just liked the shorts back when I bought them like 6 years ago. Plaid shorts were kinda in back then. I think. Haha

As I believe I stated in that thread , those could look fine on you. Since you're a former PE teacher I could see you in an athletic fit school polo, those shorts, and some nike running shoes. Not offensive at all.

Moma?  JFC.  They look like Pinocchio shoes, ya fuck.  I can't pull off the stuff you pull off.

And I don't just mean you specifically, but something that looks good on one person doesn't look good on another.  For example, I don't think anyone here would be able to pull off some of those ridiculous shirts that Westbrook wears.  I think he manages to pull it off, barely.

Moma? JFC. They look like Pinocchio shoes, ya fuck. I can't pull off the stuff you pull off.

And I don't just mean you specifically, but something that looks good on one person doesn't look good on another. For example, I don't think anyone here would be able to pull off some of those ridiculous shirts that Westbrook wears. I think he manages to pull it off, barely.

Exactly right. That's why I want you to tell me what you think works for you and I'll help you make it look decent.

Also moma makes 100s of styles.

Fuck it, tomorrow I'll shoot some pics of my shoes for reference for you.

I'm a T-shirt, Jeans, and Sneakers guy...

Jeans tip is good. But what about T-shirts? I wear plain shirts. Dark colors. LOL

Sneakers, well you saw the picture.

Perfect. Ok. So for T-Shirts. Get something in a bit of a thicker cotton. It drapes better. Only skinny people look good in thin Ts.

Dark colors are good. Depending on the pant and shoe color. If you can find linen blended t-shirts give those a try. They breathe better since you live in a hot climate and you won't sweat so much either. No matter what , the fit is more

Important than anything.

Get a lower profile sneaker. Something like a Stan smith would work nice for your look. If you insist on running shoes , look at some of the Nike flyknit. Those would

Work for you too.

When you say "White T"... what brand we talking about here?

Not ones you buy at el mercado tres para diez

Go to a midrange store like Macy's and try some on. You won't have to spend any crazy amount. I prefer Uniqlo for t-shirts. They're maybe $10 each and very nice. Order a couple online in a few sizes and see if you like them,

If not send them back.