Barkley vs. Shaq

KingRevolver

Mourning was pretty fvcking good, he had that disease that fvcked him up for years but he was a beast......Shaq was a big dude, not a basketball player, no different then me playing my 12yr old nephew who made varsity his freshman year....just back him in and lay it up....that's all Shaq did

How the fuck is a 12 year old on varsity?

I was one of the older kids and 15 heading into freshman, wife was one of the youngest and was 14.

Kids get bumped up for being gifted, normally those kids aren't starting on varsity teams and smarter than everyone else.

Fun story though.

OK, Railbird.

In all honesty I believe that and one of the things that kill me is I didn't get down on the Pistons when they played in the Finals as I seen the center (beast with big fro and corn rows) dominate Shaq when they played in reg season....if you were as big as Shaq (guy was forgot his name ) or you were an actual bball player like Akeem then you owned Shaq....he blew up vs guys like Ostertag and that pussy from Portland who actually let the western conference to go to the east because he didn't wat to play against Shaq....ra-gay guy

I was one of the older kids and 15 heading into freshman, wife was one of the youngest and was 14.

Kids get bumped up for being gifted, normally those kids aren't starting on varsity teams and smarter than everyone else.

Fun story though.

Honestly didn't even know his age but thought 12, you are right in that but the story is true outside of that

In all honesty I believe that and one of the things that kill me is I didn't get down on the Pistons when they played in the Finals as I seen the center (beast with big fro and corn rows) dominate Shaq when they played in reg season....if you were as big as Shaq (guy was forgot his name ) or you were an actual bball player like Akeem then you owned Shaq....he blew up vs guys like Ostertag and that pussy from Portland who actually let the western conference to go to the east because he didn't wat to play against Shaq....ra-gay guy

Ben Wallace

He was like 6'8''

Way smaller than Shaq

Guest boatboatboat

Surprised he couldn't just blow right past you and lay the ball in or break your ankles with his handles and pull up for an open 3 everytime.

He could

Fun story though.

Alcohol is a helluva drug