Any interest in a monthly lotto pool?

Teddy kgb

FYI the last fantasy Non heterosexual person that thought like that left the forum last night crying. Maybe you know the guy.

You're on edge pal. TTP must have rattled you.

With the loss rebate I get from my pphs, I esentially already bet juice free. In fact , been thinking about lately just scalping out free money between 2 books that I have 20% rebates with. Not sure why I haven't been doing so for the last year or so.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on edge pal. TTP must have rattled you.

With the loss rebate I get from my pphs, I esentially already bet juice free. In fact , been thinking about lately just scalping out free money between 2 books that I have 20% rebates with. Not sure why I haven't been doing so for the last year or so.

lol who rattled who? I'm still here and TTP is using his tears as lube.

kgb

get fine print together

Fine print is easy.....no way to steal money....look at all the cases where it was tried and all in secret and it was still caught....guys winning jackpots and divorcing the wife and waiting 11months and still getting busted......we have an open thread and even if WVU says is true about thread being deleted then I encourage all posters to take picks of post by me but I consider it a waste of time but who cares I guess....

Need 2 more players

In...

Me

Joe

Bray11

Smoke

Yikes

Bill

Rich

IAG

GIjoe

Maybe...

Kinger....he's probably clowning

We got 9 so need one more and we have to get Kinger to say that he's Not in, dumb fvck wants to play around but if we did hit he could say I denied him a spot and he was still thinking about it.....anything to toe up money and get bought off...

So here we are....I only have a short day of work tomorrow, like 4hr so should be home by10am and will hopefully star the legalities and rules and Not being chasing down the 10th player.....

But if we don't get in on the 4th Tuesday of this month I'll live......maybe gives more new to this a better peace of mind anyway....we'll see

In...

Me

Joe

Bray11

Smoke

Yikes

Bill

Rich

IAG

GIjoe

Maybe...

Kinger....he's probably clowning

We got 9 so need one more and we have to get Kinger to say that he's Not in, dumb fvck wants to play around but if we did hit he could say I denied him a spot and he was still thinking about it.....anything to toe up money and get bought off...

So here we are....I only have a short day of work tomorrow, like 4hr so should be home by10am and will hopefully star the legalities and rules and Not being chasing down the 10th player.....

But if we don't get in on the 4th Tuesday of this month I'll live......maybe gives more new to this a better peace of mind anyway....we'll see

dont see me on there

Fecal......I never seen you say officially that you were in, you spoke in a way I understood but not so a jury......believe it or not I'm pretty thorough with these and would prefer you said you wanted in, opposed to what I read from you.....

You would be #10 and Kinger would have to agree to being out........some can laugh all they want but if we hit for 58m all would ask why Teddy didn't dot the I's and cross the T's....

Fecal......I never seen you say officially that you were in, you spoke in a way I understood but not so a jury......believe it or not I'm pretty thorough with these and would prefer you said you wanted in, opposed to what I read from you.....

You would be #10 and Kinger would have to agree to being out........some can laugh all they want but if we hit for 58m all would ask why Teddy didn't dot the I's and cross the T's....

in

here

I'm holding steady for the team......10th spot still open.......Fecal and Kinger pending....Kinger posted 'maybe' Fecal posted 'get the rules ready'.......need confirmation.....don't want to end up in court with a judge asking why a complaintents user name is 'Shit Storm'