HRWager Issues Refunds on Cormier to Win Wagers for UFC 182 Because of Failed Drug Test

TheGamblingForum

Just because I did it once it does not mean I will do it again but everyone is entitled to an opinion and why I do what I do and when I do its always a well thought process which works most of the time but it has backfired on me a few times as well.

Plus what happens this weekend if Joe Flacco gets arrested from a dui. Refund for Ravens bets? Dez smokes some pot?

Guys will come crying to George for refunds

Nice Kinger. Great move by George. The UFC and the NAC are going to do exactly what US Postal and the UCI did with Lance and deflect and deny and lie because there's too much at stake. Unless Jones mysteriously grew a vagina, he was cycling off. Jones supposedly hid under the cage at Jackson's when they came to conduct one test. Different year, different sport, same bullshit.

Wow thats crazy. Doubt any other book will be doing this (nor would I expect them too as the failed test was dec 4 and he tested clean between that test and the fight' date=' nor would i consider coke as a ped). But very nice gesture from George and the guys at HRW [/quote']

Coke is an EXCELLENT performance enhancing drug.