Will the Lakers draft Lonzo Ball? Bookmaker.eu says no. *scratching head*

KingRevolver

Bookmaker.eu spokesman...

"It seems everyone is sold on Lonzo Ball being selected by the Lakers with the second overall pick, as we've moved our odds from -355 to -700 in just a few hours. It's a large amount of juice to lay given bettors have to risk $700 to win just $100, but they aren't backing off. Draft days in the NBA aren't as volatile as the NFL, but still, anything can happen. And in our opinion, Ball isn't a great fit for a young Lakers squad."

Currently -2900 that the Lakers WILL draft him, LOL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone is convinced they are going Fox or Jackson instead lots of money to be made betting Lonzo over 2.5 draft position

I wouldnt take Lonzo. I think he is incredible in the open floor, generational passer, but weird shot that i wouldnt trust long term, slow side to side, cant defend anybody and his dad is an all time jackass

Negatives outweigh the positives here, esp with a loaded group of talented prospects.

I'd give my fucking left nut to see him and his shithead father squirming in the green room as he slips

Absolutely no shot LA doesn't take him after trading DeAngelo

Seeing Lonzo go somewhere like Phoenix or Sacramento would be hilarious.

And its too bad this kid already has such a terrible rep cause he never really mouths off about anything. Very quiet. But his dad has ruined his rep with many players/fans already

Absolutely no shot LA doesn't take him after trading DeAngelo

I think the Lakers take Ball as well barry.  But trading DeAngelo doesn't necessarily lock it in or change anything. 

Fox is a PG too and they could be opening up the spot for him, just as it looks like they did for Ball. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-mock-draft-2017-what-lakers-will-do-after-landing-third-first-round-pick/