Re-Visiting The Cory Situation

Teddy kgb

Did players actually believe that Cory didn't use a Bot, which was against the rules or did they say Big deal if he did, he won money, pay him?

If it was the latter then fine, but want to know who the gullible were who thought he played and never took a breath after hitting 3 Royal flushes.......just kept playing at the same rate of speed for hours...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory won fair and square and got stiffed.

How can you say that Spankie? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the story go that he played non stop for 3-hours at the same rate of speed and didn't take one second more to admire a RF?

What was the amount again?

Why was Boat involved?

What happened in Costa Rica, I forgot?

Did players actually believe that Cory didn't use a Bot, which was against the rules or did they say Big deal if he did, he won money, pay him?

If it was the latter then fine, but want to know who the gullible were who thought he played and never took a breath after hitting 3 Royal flushes.......just kept playing at the same rate of speed for hours...

Not true.  When he hit the first Royal, he played one more hand after that, and then stopped... then later continued.