When is Johnny Depp going to arrested

CarolinaKid

you know what is funny guys, this is the only forum standing up for this low piece of shit, all the other forums are putting him down big time, that says a lot about the class or should i say lack of class on this little group

Eat a dik ck we are sick of your politard threads.

Talk sports and gambling or STFU

will they come for me too CK?

little ck has promised me a visit from "the Tampa DA" numerous times....claims he has my personal address and just hooks em up but somehow they never stop by

somebody making up fairy tales and likely suspect is the fairy cab driver

Guest pocketrockets

you know what is funny guys, this is the only forum standing up for this low piece of shit, all the other forums are putting him down big time, that says a lot about the class or should i say lack of class on this little group

Then fuckin leave!!!

Nobody likes you, you aint funny or smart enough to say anything of value... you drop down the general forum IQ with your grammar alone.

There has never been such a retarded poster.

There are millions of drug users fueled by our very own government and you think they'll go after him for a silly comment he made last week

Pay no attention to the pill popping alcoholic hillbilly. He thinks if his Dr friends give him a script then he is better than someone that does the same drug "illegally". When they come for him he'll be waiting by the door.

• 4 years later...