Sol Aristatel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't met one yet and don't plan to meet ☝. Paddy on the other hand might know.

I used to live in La Jolla. I had a girlfriend who came down a couple of times a month to visit. For some reason, she carried handcuffs. Now, my experience with handcuffs was not in a romantic context, so I wasn't into that. Anyways, she is in the lineup at Vancouver US pre-clearance with her luggage. Her turn comes up, and this guy decides he's going to lay the suitcase out on the steel table and have a look. So he opens it up, moves some clothes, sees the cuffs, and with a rubber gloved hands holds them dangling in front of your one's face. In front of a lineup out the door.

"Are you in law enforcement", he says. "Not in the traditional sense" she says. He bursts out laughing, puts them back and rearranges the bag and closes it. "Have a nice time in the US".

But no, no strap on.

She said a lot of people kept smiling at her in the pre board lounge and on the plane down.

Blue Bombers @ Roughriders today.

Who do we like today men?

not on national tv so will have to pass.............but did you see the last 3 minuttes last night. complete opposite of the NFL. a team could get 10+ plays off in the last 3 minutes because the clock stops no matter what. weak

Blue Bombers @ Roughriders today.

Who do we like today men?

not on national tv so will have to pass.............but did you see the last 3 minuttes last night. complete opposite of the NFL. a team could get 10+ plays off in the last 3 minutes because the clock stops no matter what. weak

Yeah.  I was watching.  Not good for under bettors.

And I believe the game is on ESPNEWS tonight.  So let's pound this bitch Kolzer.