Any interest in this idea for the Hilton Contest

Teddy kgb

I love TTP like a brother, but position on this absolutely baffles me.

Thanks IAG. Feeling is mutual from one of the white knights :clap

Just do me a favor. Read what I just posted for the sequence of events. Boat pulled the money before I said a word.

Everyone has a beef with me because Boat went nuts and pulled the cash.

As far as my position AFTER he pulled the cash is my own belief. I said I would bail and everything could have went on the way it was. Show me one post where I made a stance for everyone. I said me personally and I would step out.

Let me ask you something. If that Eggs guy or whoever that nut was offered to send you $300 would you take it?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTP going to battle.

Deemer will summarize what TTP is saying (because he's dancing around it): TTP has seen how Boat acts sometimes in regards to lending money/helping out a cause ---- Boat has brought it up. (This is not to say boat always brings up to whom and how much he gives it away). But, Boat is on record ripping bigdaddy, PR, and others for the handouts he has given. Boat also on record how much "out of his own pocket" he has given away at TgF. TTP asked if it was TGF (George) putting up the money, or Boater individually. TTP doesn't want Boat's money - whether that is because he doesn't like Boat or doesn't want it thrown back on his face - that's for him to say.

But he was fine w TGF's money (from his pal at HRW).

Also to be fair to TTP he did say he would bow out, not that anyone who takes BbB's money is a pos or anything

Thanks IAG. Feeling is mutual from one of the white knights :clap

Just do me a favor. Read what I just posted for the sequence of events. Boat pulled the money before I said a word.

Everyone has a beef with me because Boat went nuts and pulled the cash.

As far as my position AFTER he pulled the cash is my own belief. I said I would bail and everything could have went on the way it was. Show me one post where I made a stance for everyone. I said me personally and I would step out.

Let me ask you something. If that Eggs guy or whoever that nut was offered to send you $300 would you take it?

Yeah, I'm not even caring about the money that that got pulled out,and how that went down, just the position that you don't want to be in anything that has money donated to it. You have been in sponsored zones before, no? You stated that you didn't want handouts from anybody, but this is pretty clearly just about it being Boat's money it seems.

As far as Eggs, Hell yeah! He still owes me $400.

And even if he didn't, if he wanted to add to a contest for whatever reason and had the means, I would not think twice about taking his money. Dingo sponsored the poverty food contest. Are all those winners taking handouts? I don't understand. Maybe I'm missing your point?

To be clear, I am glad you are in the contest, and don't care one way or the other about the donations, except that I think it was kind of rude to Factsman especially, and I just don't get it. He was going to make a donation to the forum if hit certain number. which would allow those people who aren't able to play, to be involved on some level...just don't get it.

TTP going to battle.

Deemer will summarize what TTP is saying (because he's dancing around it): TTP has seen how Boat acts sometimes in regards to lending money/helping out a cause ---- Boat has brought it up. (This is not to say boat always brings up to whom and how much he gives it away). But, Boat is on record ripping bigdaddy, PR, and others for the handouts he has given. Boat also on record how much "out of his own pocket" he has given away at TgF. TTP asked if it was TGF (George) putting up the money, or Boater individually. TTP doesn't want Boat's money - whether that is because he doesn't like Boat or doesn't want it thrown back on his face - that's for him to say.

But he was fine w TGF's money (from his pal at HRW).

Also to be fair to TTP he did say he would bow out, not that anyone who takes BbB's money is a pos or anything

Deem I appreciate you looking at the details and not just avoiding facts.

Pretty solid analysis. Will look to hire you in future endeavors.

Yeah, I'm not even caring about the money that that got pulled out,and how that went down, just the position that you don't want to be in anything that has money donated to it. You have been in sponsored zones before, no? You stated that you didn't want handouts from anybody, but this is pretty clearly just about it being Boat's money it seems.

As far as Eggs, Hell yeah! He still owes me $400.

And even if he didn't, if he wanted to add to a contest for whatever reason and had the means, I would not think twice about taking his money. Dingo sponsored the poverty food contest. Are all those winners taking handouts? I don't understand. Maybe I'm missing your point?

To be clear, I am glad you are in the contest, and don't care one way or the other about the donations, except that I think it was kind of rude to Factsman especially, and I just don't get it. He was going to make a donation to the forum if hit certain number. which would allow those people who aren't able to play, to be involved on some level...just don't get it.

Lol on Eggs. Guess bad example. 

As far as zones and shit like that among all of us. We have all run them over the 10 damn years we been going at this. Money has went back and forth between all of us. If you,Brick,Teddy,me were going to run one sure any of us will jump in and would want you guys in one of mine. If Boat,Fish,WVU,Moldy or someone else I dont join.

I dont have a exact rule on every possible scenario that can come up. This just didnt feel right to me so I said I would jump out.

Lol on Eggs. Guess bad example. 

As far as zones and shit like that among all of us. We have all run them over the 10 damn years we been going at this. Money has went back and forth between all of us. If you,Brick,Teddy,me were going to run one sure any of us will jump in and would want you guys in one of mine. If Boat,Fish,WVU,Moldy or someone else I dont join.

I dont have a exact rule on every possible scenario that can come up. This just didnt feel right to me so I said I would jump out.

OK. That makes more sense confirming that it was just about boat. Your earlier comments on the original thread made it sound like you would never except anything from anybody. I follow now.

When Mo had that thousand dollar contest last year, I initially entered, but early on had some sort of fight/issue with him and I stopped making picks if I remember right. Wanted no part of his money. So I get that. I just didn't understand when was thinking it was a blanket statement.

Boat can you stay out of this thread please.....it's over and you're now turning it into a shit fest...we have sign up and rules etc for the Team to talk about

Let's say you guys win the whole thing, who will be the "face" of the group? The one who poses with Kornegay with the oversized check and has his name out there in the public. Probably on ESPN as well.

Often it's multiple people that own the winning entry, but it's usually only one guy who does all the talking.

Let's say you guys win the whole thing, who will be the "face" of the group? The one who poses with Kornegay with the oversized check and has his name out there in the public. Probably on ESPN as well.

Often it's multiple people that own the winning entry, but it's usually only one guy who does all the talking.

I'd assume me....

that would be Teddy in his apron