Any interest in this idea for the Hilton Contest

Teddy kgb

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 of 16 spots have been filled.....new buy in amount is $120 to cover proxy fees and we have declined Factsman generous offer of a challenge, so if anyone signed up with that as a deciding factor then no hard feelings if you back out now...

1. BT

2. Sink

3. IAG

4. B11

5. Dingo

6. Brick

7. GI Joe

8. Fecal

9. Joey

10. WVU

11. Toby

12. TTP

13. Down South

14. Nothing But Winners

Need a 15th.....fingers crossed for fifty cint as he's an NFL Monster...

Ok so I've agreed to no Brock, no Bimmer, no Boat, no Facts.....

Is everyone happy and still playing? If so still need 2 more

looks like i saved a  dime.

teddy  i tried...........i made a generous offer and it got me and boat in the same sentence

as brock and bimmer...............i think this ttp asshole saved me a big headache

me and boat will watch from the sidelines...........

good luck teddy

looks like i saved a  dime.

teddy  i tried...........i made a generous offer and it got me and boat in the same sentence

as brock and bimmer...............i think this ttp asshole saved me a big headache

me and boat will watch from the sidelines...........

good luck teddy

Sorry if you ran into someone who doesnt need or want your cash.

Go book Brock into a hotel room. Hes the kind of guy who will accept your charity.

Ok this is the 15, I talked with Sharky and he's going to be our proxy for $250 and no cut of the winnings so total cost is 1750 or $117 each....ill be there in plenty of time for all the early bird prizes and look more into the dates where they're giving away 6 free entries according to GIJoe......I'll start collecting now I guess but we have well over a month.....family and friends with just a note of your screen name here.....Looking at this list I'm not sure who needs my PayPal besides 2 or 3 so can you PM me if you need that info and I'll go ahead and PM the few I know for sure I haven't done bizness with.....

Still need a team name.......I like thegamblingforum 15 but have a feeling some might not want to represent and might be too long anyway

1. BT

2. Sink

3. IAG

4. B11

5. Dingo

6. Brick

7. GI Joe

8. Fecal

9. Joey

10. WVU

11. Toby

12. TTP

13. Down South

14. Nothing But Winners

15. Fifty Cint

Sorry if you ran into someone who doesnt need or want your cash.

Go book Brock into a hotel room. Hes the kind of guy who will accept your charity.

maybe you shouldn't speak for everyone.  There are plenty here in this contest who could use or would not refuse the extra cash.  Your high and mighty attitude has cost the group a possible $1300.  Congrats

maybe you shouldn't speak for everyone.  There are plenty here in this contest who could use or would not refuse the extra cash.  Your high and mighty attitude has cost the group a possible $1300.  Congrats

Funny coming from a guy who just cost Joey $1000 with your high and mighty moral stance!

Guest boatboatboat

Time to pay do you honestly not see the difference between soliciting money from someone and a group of people being offered something as a reward for supporting a site

Boat now that you are sobered up hopefully lets discuss what really happened.

These were in order of the posts.   You bailed on giving the cash well before I said a word about anything. This was the only thing I said until you went all nutty.

Boat is it tgf or you paying? It does make a difference.

Sigh

I am offering to pay.

Screw it

Getting old

If I was trying to get part of tboys million when Toby hits, I would have paid 100 for an entry.

Fuck it

You guys pay.

Nose
Cut
Off
Spite

This forum lol