Other than TTP/Gabe (Gyno). Which other posters are doppelgängers?

WVU

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"An" is not incorrect, moron. It can also be used, and I see top-notch journalists use it all the time, and they're way smarter than I am. You can say "A," too, which most people do. But, from what I've seen, writers usually use "An."

No big deal. You guys learned today that "An" can also be used.

I didn't learn anything, other than what I already knew.

You're an moron!

To be fair, it was I who corrected him.

You didn't correct me because I wasn't incorrect.

AN historian is more than acceptable. So what is it you guys are correcting?

What happened is... morons like Deemer and Squeak didn't know one could say "an historian." :laugh

KR knows two languages. These guys don't even know one. :clap

Deem you ever once see me go there?

Im not sure why these long time vets keep deciding to go this direction but it takes 2 seconds to get more then enough ammo to bury someone with.

Just an odd way to go about forum battles. Guess we are in a new age.

stop playing the victim.  You talk about posters and their looks all the time.  Didn't  you earlier today mention my unbuttoned shirt?  Hypocrite  

"An" is incorrect.

JFC. Kinger again trying to be the grammar police, like when I schooled him last time. 

you are also wrong.

historic is more common in both American and British English, but both usages are sufficiently common to be considered correct. A well known grammar rule says that we should use an before vowel sounds; for example, an accident, an item, an hour.

you are also wrong.

A historic is more common in both American and British English, but both usages are sufficiently common to be considered correct. A well known grammar rule says that we should use an before vowel sounds; for example, an accident, an item, an hour.

The h is silent in hour, not in historian. That's the difference.

you are also wrong.

historic is more common in both American and British English, but both usages are sufficiently common to be considered correct. A well known grammar rule says that we should use an before vowel sounds; for example, an accident, an item, an hour.

so what i said was 100% correct and you said I was wrong lol.

in the USA, the H is more harshly pronounced, which is why in American English - the English we're discussing - a historian is more correct. 

You went to a bash and took a picture that was posted on the RX

I talked about a shirt.

I didnt look at your personal info dumbo

and I didn't look at yours.  Also I did not take the pic nor did i give permission for it to be posted.  Hypocrite much? 

you are also wrong.

A historic is more common in both American and British English, but both usages are sufficiently common to be considered correct. A well known grammar rule says that we should use an before vowel sounds; for example, an accident, an item, an hour.

And just because something might be commonly used, doesn't mean it's technically correct.

I'm AN historian. Stallion has mentioned your daughter countless times. Brings family into it.

TTP is a very selective SANCTIMONIOUS ASS!! :cigar

?

What?

By saying he is not father of the year? And his wife supports him?

Again all things he has mentioned.

He said his wife made more then him at some point. Maybe it changed.

He mentioned things he does with strippers and I ask him how he will tell his daughter that.

Never mention about "them" goof