Other than TTP/Gabe (Gyno). Which other posters are doppelgängers?

WVU

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an historian, and this is false.

whose? 

never even posted scrubs name. think i told him i had text messages he sent to tto lol when he was freaking out about a bet he wasn't going to pay when he was in one of those meltdowns with my stuff. 

can't think of anyone else. been around a long time so maybe forgetting someone? had my info posted and threatened non-stop too.

whose?

never even posted scrubs name. think i told him i had text messages he sent to tto lol when he was freaking out about a bet he wasn't going to pay when he was in one of those meltdowns with my stuff.

can't think of anyone else. been around a long time so maybe forgetting someone? had my info posted and threatened non-stop too.

When Henry's image was posted @ EOG, you reverse searched it and found his name. You then posted it. There's a thread in their sand box.

You know that's true, pal. And I'm not even trying to argue about it, LOL, I'm just pointing out that your statement wasn't accurate.

When Henry's image was posted @ EOG, you reverse searched it and found his name. You then posted it. There's a thread in their sand box.

You know that's true, pal. And I'm not even trying to argue about it, LOL, I'm just pointing out that your statement wasn't accurate.

Henry Hill? LOL absolutely not. You've got me mistaken for someone else pal. Way off base here.

you're right, i posted the image that was posted on sbr and reversed image searched it when he said it wasn't him. posted the initials of the picture that henry said wasn't him. pm'ed henry to confirm it wasn't him before posting it, and he said it wasn't him and i could post it. lol, posted the initials and it got deleted. fffffffffffff

"An" is not incorrect, moron. It can also be used, and I see top-notch journalists use it all the time, and they're way smarter than I am. You can say "A," too, which most people do. But, from what I've seen, writers usually use "An."

No big deal. You guys learned today that "An" can also be used.

I didn't learn anything, other than what I already knew.