LOL never seen a Cop so disheveled

Timely Hitting

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get a grip timely, he pulled her over because he ran the tags and nothing came back and you try to turn it into a race issue. Didn't sound scared to me, and any cop will write down his name and badge number no questions asked.

pal, he didn't even run her license. he didn't run any information about her. 

he pulled her over because the tags came back to nothing... she never even handed him a registration proving the tags. she handed him her license which states she works for a state department. he found out she was the states attorney and he said "alright, thank you. your tag didn't come back. we're good now."  :laugh  :laugh

"also the windows were really dark.." she asks for his card and he says yeah... then realizes he doesn't have one. guy was clearly shitting his pants. as i said, he violated no laws, I just found it hilarious. he was clearly shook up a little. 

he pulled her over because the tags came back to nothing... she never even handed him a registration proving the tags. she handed him her license which states she works for a state department. he found out she was the states attorney and he said "alright, thank you. your tag didn't come back. we're good now."  :laugh  :laugh

"also the windows were really dark.." she asks for his card and he says yeah... then realizes he doesn't have one. guy was clearly shitting his pants. as i said, he violated no laws, I just found it hilarious. he was clearly shook up a little. 

And Bricker thinks the Cop would've reacted the same way if she hadn't been the State Attorney or have another position of power.  Sure.  :laugh

And Bricker thinks the Cop would've reacted the same way if she hadn't been the State Attorney or have another position of power.  Sure.   :laugh

i just thought it was funny. not calling the guy a dick, just funny that he was there talking to himself while he wrote down his information for her... scrambling lol. not something you see everyday. her smirk and eye roll after the windows were really dark comment was priceless too. 

he pulled her over because the tags came back to nothing... she never even handed him a registration proving the tags. she handed him her license which states she works for a state department. he found out she was the states attorney and he said "alright, thank you. your tag didn't come back. we're good now." :laugh:laugh

that is how it works though, I have a friend who is a us marshal and his are the same way. Why would you keep prying once you found out who it was and it was a government vehicle?

And Bricker thinks the Cop would've reacted the same way if she hadn't been the State Attorney or have another position of power. Sure. :laugh

it would've been different because a civilians tags would not come back blank so the traffic stop wouldn't have happened unless there was a warrant out.

And Bricker thinks the Cop would've reacted the same way if she hadn't been the State Attorney or have another position of power. Sure. :laugh

Pretty much how life works isn't it.....if you're taking a shit at work and someone is banging at the door and you do a quick wipe and race to the door looking for a fight and you open up to see it's the floor manager are you going to act the same as if it was the janitor?

Pecking order....

FTR, cop did nothing against the law or wrong; I just found his reaction priceless. Clearing his throat and choking like he was scared.  :laugh

FTR yes he did do something wrong

You're not allowed to drive around running people's plates for no reason

If it's the cop car with the cameras mounted it automatically reads all plates.

That truck didn't have that

What that cop did was totally illegal

So what if the tag came back to nothing. What did she do wrong in the first place to run her tag?

Just like a line judge can call holding on every single snap so can a cop find a reason to run a plate

apparently in Orlando where this happened they're allowed to run plates without cause and it's legal.

apparently in Orlando where this happened they're allowed to run plates without cause and it's legal.

There's no way that's legal in Orlando. It's not legal anywhere.

If it's the car with the cameras mounted on the trunk, it automatically reads all plates and if anything comes back wrong the cop is alerted

You CANNOT drive around running everyone's plates looking for warrants and shit like that. Completely and utterly 100% illegal

As far as them always being able to make up a reason, it's still illegal.