LOL never seen a Cop so disheveled

Timely Hitting

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, please don't ignore the fact that even though Blacks are 13% of the population they commit over 50% of all crimes from murder to rape etc ...wouldn't want you to ignore that

Observable crime would be caught more in black communities large cities need more cops in them therefore more observable crime. Go to a party on a college campus there are dope houses. Rapes hapen all the time at college campuses. Suburbs have meth houses heroin addicts there commiting crimes left and right heroin overdoses are #1 cause of death which means before they died they were commiting crimes.

Observable crime would be caught more in black communities large cities need more cops in them therefore more observable crime.

Cops can't go more into Black neighborhoods because they are chased out and told they are not wanted and they can't solve the crimes anyway as no Blacks talk.......

Blacks need to unfvck themselves.....

Relax hank. You're acting quite disheveled.

My name is Johnny, but I assume you're addressing me?

Not at all disheveled brah, just like the cop in the vid wasn't. I'm honestly interested in your take. What part of the video do you believe the officer becomes "disheveled"? IMO, he couldn't have been more cool and calm

Your saying "you've never seen a cop more disheveled", and I'm just wondering where you're getting that

https://youtu.be/VVxlafdB02c

Pulls over a woman - after running her tags for no reason. Likely because she's black.

Turns out she's the states attorney. By the end of the video she has him writing down his name for her. Pretty hilarious. Back peddling so fast and stuttering.... uh oh, sorrry maaaam. 

Priceless video. 

only thing funny is she's a state's attorney.  blacks are taking over this country and stupid whites are letting it happen.

Hi Timely,

Hope your day is going well, brah. Hopefully it's a pleasant day in Chicago without to much humidity.

Hey, when you have a chance, can you please tell me when in the video you believe the officer becomes "disheveled" more so than any cop you've ever seen before in your life? I watched the video, and he seems to me to be perfectly calm, cool, and respectful throughout the entire stop. I feel that liberals like yourself feel every time an officer pulls over an African-American, it's due to racism and I vehemently disagree.

Let me know when you have a chance, I'm honestly interested. Thanks pal, have a fantastic evening.

Sincerely,

Johnny Utah

Never seen a poster as disheveled as hank is right now. Unreal.

Hi Timely,

Hope your day is going well, brah. Hopefully it's a pleasant day in Chicago without to much humidity. I hear 'ol Chi-Town can get a bit muggy.

Hey, when you have a chance, can you please tell me when in the video you believe the officer becomes "disheveled" more so than any cop you've ever seen before in your life? I watched the video, and he seems to me to be perfectly calm, cool, and respectful throughout the entire stop. I feel that liberals like yourself feel every time an officer pulls over an African-American, it's due to racism and I vehemently disagree.

Let me know when you have a chance, I'm honestly interested. Thanks pal, have a fantastic evening.

Sincerely,

Special Agent Utah