OT: just finished my first day at work without wearing deodorant

Teddy kgb

I watched some YouTube videos yesterday about the bad effects of deodorant and some alternatives to it like lemon and limes so I said wtf I'm going to try it and went and bought some limes last night and applied to arm pits this morning and went to work...

On my way to work it dawned on me that the people in the videos probably worked office jobs if they even had jobs at all and that I would probably stink all day.........worked by myself today in the field with cast iron pipe which is really heavy and the temp got in the mid 80's.....pits got wet, wetter then when wearing deodorant (as they said it would for the first week) but no smell, none.....home now and took off shirt, raised arm and buried nose in pit and caught a faint smell of lime but no bad odor...

Anyone here use a deodorant natural alternative? I think I'm sticking with limes....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...paints a funny picture. What were the bad effects from deodorant Teddy?

Mainly the bacteria that deodorant keeps in the body and doesn't allow to be released and also deodorant is full of aluminum and the arm pit is whe your lympnotes are and it goes from there to woman's breast and is what causes breast cancer

Mainly the bacteria that deodorant keeps in the body and doesn't allow to be released and also deodorant is full of aluminum and the arm pit is whe your lympnotes are and it goes from there to woman's breast and is what causes breast cancer

Are you encouraging your wife to not wear deodorant also?

Not wearing deodorant and working construction is NG,If you are aball licker or a ballbag company foreman you might get away with it.Every time I forgot

​ t o use it I would have to run out at coffee break & get some. NO BUENO

I used to forget to use like twice a year and on the way to work I'd smell and say damn, forgot deodorant and would pull off freeway and get some before work.......unbelievable this worked and I actually forgot to wipe with a damp rag first so still had the nights build up up in there....no BO....wonder cure.....bye bye bacteria

I watched some YouTube videos yesterday about the bad effects of deodorant and some alternatives to it like lemon and limes so I said wtf I'm going to try it and went and bought some limes last night and applied to arm pits this morning and went to work...

On my way to work it dawned on me that the people in the videos probably worked office jobs if they even had jobs at all and that I would probably stink all day.........worked by myself today in the field with cast iron pipe which is really heavy and the temp got in the mid 80's.....pits got wet, wetter then when wearing deodorant (as they said it would for the first week) but no smell, none.....home now and took off shirt, raised arm and buried nose in pit and caught a faint smell of lime but no bad odor...

Anyone here use a deodorant natural alternative? I think I'm sticking with limes....

Weave

There was a guy at the gym years ago that smelled so horrible the whole place knew when he walked in.It was unbelievable.I mean you could smell this dude
​  from 100 feet away,and if you didn't see him you knew he was there.Very disrespectful & people started leaving bottles of deodorant near him.It was that bad.

Have some consideration for others,Its gross