Need ideas on how to make $500 in 7 days

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

So you owe KK money on top of multiple outstanding bills and you sniffed a ball to the head on a Thursday night??

Come'on MAN

Addict behavior. My point exactly.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Look forward to having you here rocket, if you are a motivated individual with half a brain i can train you for a few years and you can be out spreading your wings making the big bucks. If you dont like flooring i could set you up in any other trade with my connections. Like iag says, tons of work around here.

Took me 5mins to make my mind B. Honestly I crave a fresh start away from all the people and situations ive let take a toll on me down here. Country going to the shitter. I want and need success. Otherwise id rather die.

Desperate times call for desperate measures PR.

Sell a kidney for 30k.

Round up stray dogs and take them to the research lab. Average pay is 12-15 dollars per.

Kidnap dogs and wait for the LOST posters, collect the rewards. If nobody claims the dog(s), take them to the lab.

Sell blood and plasma.

Steal luggage from the airport baggage claim.

These should get you started, if you need some more ideas let me know...

Do like I did and marry a Jewess so you can have shares in World Domination

I didn't think Brick was messing with him....Although he might have been drinking, and might be one of those things that he regrets tomorrow. I have no idea. You might want to get that job offer in writing tonight Pocket. Be sure and ask for relocation fees also.