Need ideas on how to make $500 in 7 days

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

i would definitely hire him, but would keep a close eye on him because we have a lot of sharp knives and power tools

Oh wow... thanks Brick!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke is so expensive and scarce in the US I might not even have the option to do it uo there

Coke is not scarce in the US. 

You and I both know an addict will find away. It becoming more expensive means you will take more risks to get it. Separating yourself from drugs and quitting is a decision only you can make; it's not a decision you can force by moving or anything of the sorts. You'll find a way to get your fix. The expense will simply make you someone who lives on the streets instead of with a roof over your head because you'll sacrifice more to get it. 

Let's be honest, he's not really looking. PR knows this so it's not a shot at him - he needs to get clean. He has had job opportunities and pissed them away by being an addict. 

Moving won't help his problems. There are opportunities for a a bilingual english speaker in CR; it's a tourist area. He could find work if he put his nose to the grindstone and looked for it. It's not CR, it's PR right now. He knows that deep down.

Finding work takes commitment and the ability to accept rejection; right now he's incapable of both. He'll get it sorted out, but he needs to commit to it and not just say he's going to. 

Im not sold on him being a full blown addict....he dosnt have the smarts or the money to afford it from what i can tell.   If he was a straight up junkie he would not have a laptop to be power posting tgf everyday.  That shit would have been pawned years ago.  He has no self control and no self esteem.  He needs to relocate and start fresh

Guest pocketrockets

Im not sold on him being a full blown addict....he dosnt have the smarts or the money to afford it from what i can tell.   If he was a straight up junkie he would not have a laptop to be power posting tgf everyday.  That shit would have been pawned years ago.  He has no self control and no self esteem.  He needs to relocate and start fresh

I snorted 14 grams of blow in 36 hrs by myself 1 year ago.

Yeah, amateur shit.

Guest pocketrockets

Easier than rabbits.

You're hired.

Fuck   :cheers

Been a while, got the knack for it but it has been 16 years since my last hunting trip... loved it... now I just do fishing... would love to hunt game with a bow tho... no gun powder

Damn... im going to visit family in NC in december... trying to meet Fish in Vegas after my family comes back ill stay a bit more... might go down to LA to visit my cousin (who is cop, but an open minded one).

Might need a 4th and 5th detour to interview with Señor Hoffa and Señor Brick.

Guest pocketrockets

Thats one hell of a night....dosnt mean your an addict.   You're just really dumb.  No offense 

Well... then when I used to do a nightly 8ball, 6 days a week for 1 year?

Thats the year that fucked me up.

You say no offense, but all you about me say has a negative spin to it... you say you try to "help me"... by denying any redeeming qualities I might have...

I really dont care. But you might want to redefine your way of helping.

Fuck   :cheers

Been a while, got the knack for it but it has been 16 years since my last hunting trip... loved it... now I just do fishing... would love to hunt game with a bow tho... no gun powder

Damn... im going to visit family in NC in december... trying to meet Fish in Vegas after my family comes back ill stay a bit more... might go down to LA to visit my cousin (who is cop, but an open minded one).

Might need a 4th and 5th detour to interview with Señor Hoffa and Señor Brick.

No interview needed, you are hired.  But i will shit can you just as quick if you dont show up every day on time.

Guest pocketrockets

No interview needed, you are hired.  But i will shit can you just as quick if you dont show up every day on time.

Fair enough, where is this located? Might aim for some $ ASAP for tickets.

Guest pocketrockets

Snorting blow by yourself, cutting out the social element... drinking 2nd priority, snorting starts at 8pm ends at 6am... all day everyday

Yeah, sounds like a hobby

It was my life

I got better

I had an awesome job back then and worked from home, so got away with it

Guest pocketrockets

Sioux Falls, SD....will start you between 12-14 per hour.

Dude... that city is beautiful

Im dining with fam to celeb my bday and already telling them about the detour ill take.

Guest pocketrockets

The good news is if it doesn't work out, SF has the lowest unemployment in the country. He wouldn't have a problem finding something else.

Lets hope it dont come that. Gotta man up.

Dude... that city is beautiful

Im dining with fam to celeb my bday and already telling them about the detour ill take.

Look forward to having you here rocket, if you are a motivated individual with half a brain i can train you for a few years and you can be out spreading your wings making the big bucks.  If you dont like flooring i could set you up in any other trade with my connections.  Like iag says, tons of work around here.