6-years later I might get a payout....

sweeper

I got that as well

They said they lost my email address

I had the same email for 15 + years it's attached to my business

You filling yours out?

How long ago did you get your card?  Im wondering if they are going in some kind of order based on accnt balance.  I know some people have been contacted over a month ago.  Im gonna email the administrator at some point but its not at the top of my list of things to do......Prob get a penny on the dollar back from the DOJ

Guest pocketrockets

:laugh

i rubbed some lime juice on them pre-picture

damn

how much did you lose at UB? AP? I worked there as a prop manager... managing prop 100% rakeback players and else

I actually was able to get a couple of friends paid 5 figure sums after that fuckin friday... one had 22k and the other guy 61k

I got inside info about the black friday shit 2 days prior, i was told something fucked might happen

chargedback FullTilt... fuckin cunts

How long ago did you get your card?  Im wondering if they are going in some kind of order based on accnt balance.  I know some people have been contacted over a month ago.  Im gonna email the administrator at some point but its not at the top of my list of things to do......Prob get a penny on the dollar back from the DOJ

This week exact card and wording

3 white stickers on it

2 say postfach 879,1000 wein