I Read somewhere that Bitcoin is going to Skyrocket By or After July 28th

Moldoveanu

i withdrew 2600$ from 5dimes into bitcoin yesterday actually they did a fast job and got my money within couple hours

i sent my friend 100$ now i got almost 3000$ up 500$

i read in somekind of video that there is going to be an explosion of some kind at bitcoin and its going to sky rocket big

dont know where i got this video from and who said that but i am keeping my money in there till august and maybe after

august if it keeps going up! will see cant lose it all in here

Guest pocketrockets

oh wow bro... either way if it doesnt skyrocket I doubt it will implode so you lose it all... and if goes down you can always haul in for the long ride until it comes back up

Guest pocketrockets

so you lose it all ? how the fuck can i lose it all ? cant lose it all ill lose some of it if it goes down to like 1500 half way down but i cant lose all of it

thats what Im saying... i dont see a big risk in what you are doing... is all good it seems

Do you keep your BTC on an exchange Moldy? If so you should probably move it to a private wallet until this segwit thing is sorted out. That's what I am reading anyway.

what exchange ? i dont know nothing about anything but keeping my money in the account

when i want to withdraw from my bank into bitcoin and then to 5dimes

and then from 5dimes into bitcoin then into my bank or paypal thats it

i have 3 choices not sure how many you have

Deposit to Bank

Deposit to USD WALLET

Deposit to Paypal

Guest pocketrockets

Do you keep your BTC on an exchange Moldy? If so you should probably move it to a private wallet until this segwit thing is sorted out. That's what I am reading anyway.

+1

I recommend exodus

what exchange ? i dont know nothing about anything but keeping my money in the account

when i want to withdraw from my bank into bitcoin and then to 5dimes

and then from 5dimes into bitcoin then into my bank or paypal thats it

i have 3 choices not sure how many you have

Deposit to Bank

Deposit to USD WALLET

Deposit to Paypal

Where do you buy your BTC?

i just withdraw money from my bank into coinbase using my debit card

i have 3 choices Ethereum , and Litecoin and BItcoin

Right...at Coinbase you can only buy those three. Listen to the video. You don't want to store your coins on Coinbase. Move it out of there to a private wallet. It's like taking money out of your bank account and putting it under your mattress for a bit......actually you should never keep on an exchange or Coinbase....or you could be frozen out and conducting transactions around that time you could be screwed.

Guest pocketrockets

Right...at Coinbase base you can only buy those three. Listen to the video. You don't want to store your coins on Coinbase. Move it out of there to a private wallet. It's like taking money out of your bank account and putting it under your mattress for a bit......or you could be frozen out and conducting transactions around that time you could be screwed.

+1

Moldy, follow this advice or your money will be locked for days

Right...at Coinbase you can only buy those three. Listen to the video. You don't want to store your coins on Coinbase. Move it out of there to a private wallet. It's like taking money out of your bank account and putting it under your mattress for a bit......actually you should never keep on an exchange or Coinbase....or you could be frozen out and conducting transactions around that time you could be screwed.

what private wallet i dont understand ?

Guest pocketrockets

There are online wallets and offline wallets (apps installed in your PC that save the coins in YOUR hard drive)

Means you have access to your coins ALWAYS, with an online wallet you have the risk of your money beeing locked out for a while, especially at coinbase, they shutdown ALWAYS when heavy transaction traffic is happening (and one could foresee this happening in the next 3 weeks)

Don't keep your bitcoin at the same place you are purchasing it. You need to put it in the equivalent of your own safety deposit box where no one else can easily get at it. There are all sorts of what they call private wallets. Or offline...mobile wallets. If you keep it at CB, they ultimately have control of your coins.

Edit...ditto what PR said.

When I took the Plommer crypto classes lol, that was the main thing he stressed to me over and over and it's saved me a lot of aggravation when I had a Coinbase issue.

It may not make sense for you if you are just sending back-and-forth between the books and your bank account, but for people who are investing and holding decent sums of coins, better safe than sorry

Guest pocketrockets

will my money be able to grow or no being in a safe wallet ?

yes, your money is STILL affected by the coins price rising or declining... the only difference is that YOU control the ACCESS of said coins 100%

This is something I didnt understand when I 1st used an offline wallet some 4 years ago