Should the law require.........

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

In situations like this for

#1 people watching to attempt to assist

#2 For anyone who sees it happen to contact ASAP authorities?

This mans body was found 3 days latter

No charges will be filed as no current laws were broken by those who made the video, as well as posted it on social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_urXUU0ZbUQ

I assume his fiancé who filed the missing persons report 18 hours after she last saw him

He climbed over a fence and jumped in the lake, that's why the kids were laughing at him, I think they said something along the lines of , "you shouldn't have gone in there, dumbshit"..

Guest boatboatboat

black teens scare boat

???

people with zero compassion for life baffle me. 

Not sure what race or age or my "fear" has to do with the topic.

Guest boatboatboat

His two kids probably did also.

Mom Dad?

Who knows

But likely

Most parents have some degree of "care" for their child.

Did he have siblings?

Guest boatboatboat

22319116_1500268997.0903.jpg

Seems Scott mcintosh had a degree of "care" for jamel as well

Hello my name is Simone McIntosh and I reside in Cocoa FL I am campaigning This fundraiser for my deceased brother Jamel Dunn whom passed away and had no life insurance. All funds are being held to help cover expenses for Jamel's funeral arrangements which will be hosted by Lewis-Ray Mortuary located in Titusville Fl.  Jamel Dunn left behind 2 daughters ages 11 & 6 school is around the corner and we also want to be able to help the single Mothers with funds for the children's being that school is around the corner  and other needs for them they may acquire as well.
On Sunday July 9,2017 Jamel Dunn was last seen with his girl friend on prospect ave in Cocoa FL, he was standing in drive way as she pulled off and left to run up the street to the dollar store, when she returned about 15mins later he was no where to be found. His girl friend circled the block a few times to look for him, being that he has a disability and walks with a cane she figured he didn't make it far, if he did leave on foot.
As time passed by he was still no where to be found, which led the family to file a missing persons report Wednesday night. Several attempts of calling his cell phone was sent to voicemail, after reaching out to close friends and family no one had last spoken with him since Sunday night.
Unfortunately Friday July 14,2017 his body was found dead in a lake less then a mile from where he was last seen by his girl friend Sunday .
Who did it? Why? Homicide or suicide are still unanswered questions, in the mean time we are asking for help to prepare for funeral arrangments

Anything makes a difference, Thanks in advance.

They're just like us......lol, keep telling yourself that.....

Poor White Trailer Trash jump in to save him more times then not, at the very least call or get help........These negros see him go under and one asked the other if he's going to ever hit that blunt.....

Jesus...i stopped the vid at the 20 second mark. They all should be arrested

Guest pocketrockets

Those animals watching were not people.

I read that story yesterday. Absolutely disgusting. At a minimum should be required to call 911. Unbelievable.

+1

bloody disgusting, animals