• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James

Love

Lou

So it was a "smart move" by the GM to sign Lebron James? 

Interesting. Do you think there's a GM in the NBA that would have passed on signing Lebron in free agency?

As for the Love trade; I am not sure how smart that was, really. Love didn't help them win a title; he was out the year they did win. Wiggins hasn't been a superstar yet and might not be, but in the long term I think most teams would rather have Wiggins; especially with the cap flexibility it would still be providing. 

It's "Lue" and signing Tyronn Lue had nothing to do with Griffin; Griffing hired Blatt who Lebron forced out the door for his guy Lue who would let Lebron run the team.

lol. was hurt a lot last season but the last month he playd 33 minutes. 51.1% shooting. 88% free throws. 4-1 assist to turnover ratio

hes only 29. and he only wants 2 million. this would be fantastic for the cavs

he only wants 2M now?  he wanted 35M from the KNicks

Guest boatboatboat

If they get what most people think he's worth in return they'll be better.

if you'd said he wanted to be traded 3 weeks ago before most of the big names were gone I would have agreed with you

Oh so you're saying it's not a big loss okay that's good to know

Because he's not a top 3 PG? Of course it's a big loss; they wouldn't be replacing him with anything of value this year and you rarely ever get equal value in the NBA when you trade a star player. Stars are more valuable than in any other sport. He's overrated for sure, but he's much better than anything they would be replacing him with.

if you'd said he wanted to be traded 3 weeks ago before most of the big names were gone I would have agreed with you

you might want to re-read what i wrote then, i didn't say what they'd get.  my bet is his isn't traded anytime soon, just that he's massively overated.  other than THomas he's might be the worst defensive player in the whole league