carl edwards junior (chicago cubs reliever)

TeamGSP

what the fuck are you doing you fuckin' skinny ass piece of shit

where my got damn muther fuckin' chicago shitty posters on this forum, cause i know your asses gonna back this string bean ass muther fucker

the fuck are you doing!  carl edwards jr has fake fuckin' stats and i'm sick and fuckin' tired of these chicago idiots with this fuckin' BULLSHIT

FUCKIN' 2.11 era with a 0.99 whip THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! fuckin' chicago city ass wrigley field bullshit

fuckin' sick and tired of stupid ass baseball bullshit fake stats!

what's even fuckin' more crazy to me is that all these fuckin' chicago cubs fans gonna back him the fuck up and tell me how fuckin' good he is.  To me it's like i don't care muther fucker, how the fuck long did you hold onto the shitty darwin barney and starlin castro?  fuckin' indians had 3 to 2 world series lead with the last 2 games being played at cleveland!  how the fuck does anyone in the spot of the chicago cubs ever win that shit!  yeah you fuckin' got lucky since 1908 you dumb fuckin' shits do you even fuckin' know baseball?

we are talkin' about a franchise who gave 220 million dollars to jason fuckin' heyward are you reggie miller muther fuckin' kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways god muther fuckin' damn i hate fuckers like carl edwards with fake stats OH HE CAN THROW HARD AND HE'S YOUNG.  yeah i know what you stupid ass muther fuckin' cubs fans are saying, i know what the fuck you are thinking, yeah that's me the unbiased fan on the west coast who knows how you handled darwin muther fuckin' barney and starlin castro.

fuckin' cubs were retards for over 100 years are you kidding me?  why don't you eat 2 rotten eggs for me that have been in the ground for over 100 years, you make me fuckin' sick!!!

So Carl Edwards Jr isn't good based on a bet?

yeah he's not the guy that you want.  All you have had to do was watch him in the past as an unbiased fan and BELIEVE me he had a lot of shutdown innings but i know baseball better than that.

if you're in the same division as the cubs or even a cubs fan in itself, it might be very difficult to tell past the "amazing stats" that you see of him but trust me i can see through pure BULLSHIT.

another example, brandon mccarthy last night 3.38 coming into the braves, that was a fake ERA.

i'm have the best baseball season of my life in like i don't know how many years but when you chalk up this individual game of carl edwards jr this afternoon against the cardinals, it's pure horseshit.  

i have moved on past this loss and it's onto the many games this upcoming weekend but it was important for me to bring him up as an unbiased fan on the west coast.

thank you for reading.