CFL PLAY

sharky99

GL man 

Unless something changes drastically or there's turnovers for Sask I don't see them scoring much the rest of the way

2nd Half Calg Mline Greek -160 1 unit

Thanks pal.

I just couldn't pull the trigger on Calgary -10 (I will never lay 10 points in a CFL game - EVER) so I watched the first half with no bet. Was also considering the under 28 first half but am staying disciplined in CFL this year and only betting 2nd halfs.

that will change Monday. All in on Toronto moneyline.

Ya Calg wasnt very assertive in the 2nd half, was fortunate to get push on Mline

On a good roll hopefully continues, 4-0 with a push in the thread for the weekend with other ingames bet not posted getting there, hopefully sweep for the week.  Not liking it lots but have to play it as I liked it when the lines originally came out.

CFL Tor-Ott 1st Quarter Under 10.5 Even 1 unit Greek
      Tor-Ott 1st Half Under 27 -110 1 unit Greek

just got home from work so couldnt answer, line movement dictates the schedule of the teams, Tor off bye week and Ott 3rd game in 15 days .... so lean to Tor but especially in 2nd half probably when Ott should run down from tough schedule, GL tonight whatever you guys decide

Ya Calg wasnt very assertive in the 2nd half, was fortunate to get push on Mline

On a good roll hopefully continues, 4-0 with a push in the thread for the weekend with other ingames bet not posted getting there, hopefully sweep for the week.  Not liking it lots but have to play it as I liked it when the lines originally came out.

CFL Tor-Ott 1st Quarter Under 10.5 Even 1 unit Greek

Tor-Ott 1st Half Under 27 -110 1 unit Greek

outstanding

Dynamics of the game changed in my opinion drastically late in the 2nd half, Toronto lost Butler, Woods and Lang on the last BS play of the half...all studs on the Def so it's given Ott more time and opportunities on offense and in my opinion it has even up the game in that respect