Every day I want to kill myself

GreenDoberman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Last night after a hooker sucked my dick I gave her my business card. That was probably a bad move. But she looked like Tatyana Ali so I figured why not.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hey pal, getting your pecker sucked is never bad and you are not a sucker, doubt a ho will pimp you out

GD, I hope you're just having a bad couple nights and aren't really serious. From the times you post I assume you're working a late shift and going out early morning.

That's a tough go in a town like Vegas, can make you feel like a zombie and is a lonely existence. I've been there man, it can make you feel like you're not really a part of normal everyday life.

I know you said you have a really good job, but I think you'd be amazed at how going back to working a 9-5 can help someone readjust mentally. I hope you turn it around, if you ever want to talk or grab a beer please let me know.

Guest pocketrockets

GD, I hope you're just having a bad couple nights and aren't really serious. From the times you post I assume you're working a late shift and going out early morning.

That's a tough go in a town like Vegas, can make you feel like a zombie and is a lonely existence. I've been there man, it can make you feel like you're not really a part of normal everyday life.

I know you said you have a really good job, but I think you'd be amazed at how going back to working a 9-5 can help someone readjust mentally. I hope you turn it around, if you ever want to talk or grab a beer please let me know.

+1

My last job at a book was 9pm to 7am... 6 days a week.

I gained weight and was dying from exhaustion.

+1

My last job at a book was 9pm to 7am... 6 days a week.

I gained weight and was dying from exhaustion.

I was the closer, usually worked from 6pm to 2-3am during football season. Work environment was a total circus at those hours, at first I would just go to local bars when I was done, but eventually started hitting the Strip after work. Literally had to quit, couldn't handle it anymore by my late 30's.

Guest pocketrockets

I was the closer, usually worked from 6pm to 2-3am during football season. Work environment was a total circus at those hours, at first I would just go to local bars when I was done, but eventually started hitting the Strip after work. Literally had to quit, couldn't handle it anymore by my late 30's.

Dude fuckin terrible... we took turns taking naps... people smoking dope all shift long.

More than once I came to the restroom just to find 2 clerks drinking smoking and doing rails.

Not healthy for me. Yeyo and work never a good mix.

Drinking with my neighbor, come back to this.  Now, I want some blow.

Was offered some earlier today and I thought, "No way".

Now, it seems like a great idea.

Funny what drinking does to me.

GD, drugs and drinking fuck with your mind.  Stop doing them and you'll feel better.

One of my neighbors in Jaco is around 65 years old and is banging a dime 27 year old tica.  About to marry the broad.

It's never too late to find happiness.

On the surface I am happy and successful. Underneath, the only thing that keeps me from putting a gun in my mouth is that I am a coward.

define happy and successful

My best friend would've been 35 today.

Killed honest 7 yrs ago

your friend was very brave.  life is too depressing.  i'm like greenie, a coward.

Drinking with my neighbor, come back to this. Now, I want some blow.

Was offered some earlier today and I thought, "No way".

Now, it seems like a great idea.

Funny what drinking does to me.

GD, drugs and drinking fuck with your mind. Stop doing them and you'll feel better.

One of my neighbors in Jaco is around 65 years old and is banging a dime 27 year old tica. About to marry the broad.

It's never too late to find happiness.

There is nothing happy about getting married

Guest pocketrockets

Dobey...pack your bags and take a vacation....you came to Costa Rica before and had a great time...

Think about a trip to Thailand or the Dominican....would enjoy seeing you again...

+1

You come back to CR ill accomodate you in any way I can.

Guest pocketrockets

Free bed at the local shelter?

You do realize you are the only miserable who still mocks me due to having financial stress?

Have some class. Hard to say after you post jerking off pic weaves for the forum to see.