Every day I want to kill myself

GreenDoberman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just need a woman in your life. I remember you use to post all the time and met a black chick and disappeared for a few years. Probably the greatest few years of your life. A good woman can change your life. Get on line and find one. Good luck

A bad woman could put him over the edge. Nonetheless GD obviously needs a change of scenery.

Appreciate the honesty GD. With all the bragging and boasting on these forums it's good to see someone being honest.

Guest pocketrockets

Adopt a shelter dog

A GREAT fuckin idea!

Animals are healers. They show you love and compassion, even if you are bitter... Im usually cold hearted and kinda angry, but my dogs melt my heart.

Guest pocketrockets

Not an animal.person here.

Im sure you  can find a good girl, in this day and age is harder... but I would give it a try... you seem like a smart hard working guy.

Shouldnt be too hard.. maybe a bitch did you wrong before and you cant just put yourself through that anymore... if thats the case I cant say it will go away... as I was destroyed by my ex gf for years and been 2 years off her and I still dont feel like getting close to someone...

Fucking is all I do, maybe some jokes... partying... I have no drive to pursue a relationship... and fucking is merely a biological necessity