Mexico vs. Jamaica

KingRevolver

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thank you.

Moving on, somewhat, east coast, at least, that is as bad as the n word. I'm a bit surprised it is used loosely, down your way.

We don't get offended in this state very easy.  People joke around with their race and have a good time.  

Kinger does.  Flies right off his back.  He's taken a bunch of shit for being "Mexican" here. 

He don't care.  And he shouldn't.  All in good fun.

I was having some fun with the term.  Talking shit to Costa Rica.  That's all.  

Sorry you got offended Robert. 

A bit off topic here. A friend just go back from a trip to cr. She got me a blue tee shirt with a beer named imperial, or some shit. She bought my son a baseball had that is identical to my minor league little league hat, in 86. It has a foamy front and mesh/net type middle/back.

I didn't think CR was that big of a shit hole. Who the fuck sells baseball hats like that anymore?

The shirt will probably last 3 washes.

When I was in Cancun, for spring break, I went to the caliente sports book, without a shirt. The kind policia man, with a machine gun, told me I needed a shirt. I went across the street and bought a tee shirt, for $10. This fucking thing held up like 17 years, and would still be fine, if I still fit in it. Up until 2 years ago, I did, but last week I cut it up to use for a head band while doing yard work.

Anyway, I'm embarrassed for Costa Rica, after seeing this hat.

God bless!

A bit off topic here. A friend just go back from a trip to cr. She got me a blue tee shirt with a beer named imperial, or some shit. She bought my son a baseball had that is identical to my minor league little league hat, in 86. It has a foamy front and mesh/net type middle/back.

I didn't think CR was that big of a shit hole. Who the fuck sells baseball hats like that anymore?

The shirt will probably last 3 washes.

When I was in Cancun, for spring break, I went to the caliente sports book, without a shirt. The kind policia man, with a machine gun, told me I needed a shirt. I went across the street and bought a tee shirt, for $10. This fucking thing held up like 17 years, and would still be fine, if I still fit in it. Up until 2 years ago, I did, but last week I cut it up to use for a head band while doing yard work.

Anyway, I'm embarrassed for Costa Rica, after seeing this hat.

God bless!

Great beer.

imperial.jpg