With Boat a few hours from death I'm now accepting applications for his job here

Yanks

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

See cardiologist today.

They did a electrocardiogram my heart is like that of a 25 year old. They said easily first team all history glica.

Cardiologist coming latter. Suspect chemical steress test Monday.

Steriods, 3 breathing treatments so far. Oxegen level respectable at rest.

But walk 50 feet it dips to danger zone, I get clamy, massive chest pain, heart starts racing.

Quite odd. 3 mths ago was able and doing 3 hours straight hard labor quite often. Put a tin roof on a 28 x 40 machine shed by myself.

See cardiologist today.

They did a electrocardiogram my heart is like that of a 25 year old. They said easily first team all history glica.

But walk 50 feet it dips to danger zone, I get clamy, massive chest pain, heart starts racing.

Quite odd. 3 mths ago was able and doing 3 hours straight hard labor quite often. Put a tin roof on a 28 x 40 machine shed by myself.

Didn't you say you have some sort of heart disease in your family boat? Stress is no joke. Not just physical exertion, but emotional stressors are bad. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. Hopefully they will figure it out and there are remedies that will help you going forward. Scary I'm sure.

P.S. You should probably cut out the alcohol, and the tree sex.

See cardiologist today.

how fast is racing? Do you feel your heart skip a beat before it's racing?

I had some heart issues in my early 20's that I didn't say anything about until I was 28. Heart would race near 180 beats a minute causing shortness of breath and some pain. It occurred randomly after an awkward step or something and my heart would get off rhythm. Ended up not being a serious issue and was likely caused by redbulls and etc combined with unknown anxiety. Heart would skip a beat, start racing like crazy, and then return to normal in 5-10 minutes after skipping another beat.

The electrocadiologist will be your problem detector it sounds like if your heart is sound in terms of build. Regardless good luck pal. The amount of fear those heart issues caused me I wouldn't wish on anyone. Had to wear a heart monitor for 30 days. Good news is if the heart scan came back clean it's not a valve back up or buildup which is good.