Organization

IAG

How organized are you? I used to be very, but haven't been keeping up. I am now armed with a stack of three ring binders, a 3-hole punch, and bills and statements from the last eight months.

I'm trying to decide if I should organize by month and spending in a particular month, or by creditors/payee. I'm guessing the latter would be more helpful, but will require more binders.

My neighbor keeps every single receipt ....even from the grocery store. I'm not about to do all that. If I knew how to use Excel, I would be able to save a lot of time and space I would imagine.

Always admired people who are very organized with their bettingand records and know to the penny how much they are up or down in there gambling careers. I could never do that – nor would I want to.

Why in this day and age would you do any of that on paper? Download mint , add accounts, done.

Also definitely teach yourself excel. Tons of tutorials on YouTube.

I don't know. My brothers ask me the same thing. I have been meaning to take an Excel class forever....I primarily use the iPad to surf the Internet...rarely use my PC or laptop for anything at all.

I'll have to Google Mint and see what that is about. I think there is a pretty good program on my iPad also. Will look at that. But honestly, I'm one of those people that likes to have paper. I would rather read a hardcover book, than something on my Kindle.

Maybe Once I get everything together, I will make the move. Right now I have to wade through what I have, and maybe by fall I will have taught myself something in that arena.

I would imagine. I was actually going to start this year, but never did. I wonder if Brock has a spreadsheet.

Pro gambler, surely he tracks every bet/expense for tax purposes.

...I am horribly disorganized at the moment, but working on it right now.