IAG dont watch this video

KingKolzig

I remember bringing my Great Dane to the vet on his final day, he was old and tired and hurting.....vet came out and grabbed his leash from me and my Brutus looked back at me and I told the vet to stop and went to one knee and Brutus put his paw on my shoulder as to say goodbye......I walked out of the office crying like a baby......will never forget

I remember bringing my Great Dane to the vet on his final day, he was old and tired and hurting.....vet came out and grabbed his leash from me and my Brutus looked back at me and I told the vet to stop and went to one knee and Brutus put his paw on my shoulder as to say goodbye......I walked out of the office crying like a baby......will never forget

I have done this three (3) times.  It never gets easier, and yes, lots of bawling.  That sucks, but we do it for the right reason.

i guess it upset me cause i have a dog whos getting somewhat old. just never know

Yes. I understand. As you know, I put my dog down last December. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done,but the best thing I could do for him. Never easy.