You vs Floyd Mayweather in the boxing ring

shdw01

I could be wrong but that restricts your natural movement so much on top of not being able to tie mcgregor up, i see it ending quick.  But you think mayweather would still win the fight thats gotta be trolling.

Not trolling at all.  I'm 100% serious.

Mayweather has great footwork, shoulder defense, high boxing IQ, and can run circles around any boxer for 12 rounds.  You put him up against an overrated bum like McGregor, who was outboxed by a Diaz brother.  After three rounds in the ring, McGregor would be huffing and puffing in there.  You're telling me Mayweather can't win that fight?

This would be like the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter in the world being pitted against an overrated boxer in a ground-only match.  The Jiu-Jitsu fighter would have one leg bent back and tied-up so that he doesn't use it.  You're telling me the boxer is then going to win a ground-only match because of that? :laugh :laugh  

Sorry.   Top 5 boxing mind has spoken.

Not just one, but 2 rematches. If McGregor wins the 1st fight and Mayweather the 2nd there would definitely be a rubber match as well. Everybody gets paid!

Have you ever talked to Mayweather?  Biggest ego on the planet.  No way he throws a fight to McGregor.  He wants to be known as the greatest boxer of all time.  The only way its fixed is with the judges.

Have you ever talked to Mayweather?  Biggest ego on the planet.  No way he throws a fight to McGregor.  He wants to be known as the greatest boxer of all time.  The only way its fixed is with the judges.

Correctamundo.  A lot of wishful thinking and crazy theories out there.

And to top it off-- Mayweather is going to throw a match against an inferior boxer like McGregor?  What for?  To make it a trilogy?  LOL  Mayweather can go on to fight Canelo or someone else making the same amount of money, and still have his undefeated record.  These guys are nuts.

Only once. He came to the window with some of Winky Wright's buddies when they were cashing tickets after Winky beat Felix Trinidad. The whole Money May persona wasn't totally in effect yet, seemed like a pretty decent guy at that time. I believe those were the days when Floyd was still betting his NBA ML parlays at Arizona Charlie's.

I think there is very little chance of him throwing the fight, but the notion does scare me the slightest bit. IMO Floyd would never, ever take a dive, but if there was something going on it would be him getting himself DQ'd.

Will still be betting (for me) large, but will probably be kicking myself after for not getting down more on a spot like this.

Here are some easy prop winners for you guys... take your pick... 

Once the fight is over, you'll see that everyone of these hits.  Then maybe you'll appreciate my boxing knowledge. 

Mayweather wins inside distance -175

Mayweather knocks down McGregor -210

Mayweather not knocked down or out -450

A knockdown or KO before round 7 -150