My first foray into legalized marijuana

GreenDoberman

Let me just say that I am an absolute neophyte when it comes to weed.  With the passing of the legal marijuana here in the great state of Las Vegas (we don't acknoweledge them up North), I decided to jump into the fray.

After some research on my part and a couple failed attempts earlier this month (lines were ridiculously long), I finally procured some hermetically sealed gummy bears.  I am not a smoker and since my total mj experience is once when I was about 17 or 18, I wanted to start off in the kiddie pool.

Yesterday, I had one gummy.  I waited and waited and finally felt a bit different two or three hours later.

Trying #2 today.  Should be feeling the effects in a bit.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$28 for ten doses.  That is including all the taxes.  A steep price to pay for sure but i am willing to part with it in the name of science.

I figured between today and yesterday it will save me around $800 since I won't go the bar and drink and the video poker machines have been sucking my wallet dry lately.

Euphoria Wellness, which shares a parking lot with Sporting Life Bar, has supposedly started delivering to recreational users. I believe the minimum is $50.

So far the only one I've been to is Zen Leaf on Ft Apache/Post Road. Almost no wait time and a very pleasant experience. Conversely have heard nothing but bad things about Canopi on Blue Diamond.

Guest boatboatboat

That's what you did when you gave your money to that idiot PR. Wasted it on drugs.

No difference, pal.

Bingo

"Oh send me money I have no money to eat

"

3 days latter clown post a video snorting coke