Smoke Forum Member My Account I was told to contact you

sportman12

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I miseed it but what happened to billysink? Why is he bashing TGF now?

Posters were clowning around in a thread, all throwing cyber barbs. (He as well).

.I said something along the lines i

Of "you need to get zapped again".

Something others have said.

He took exception, said if we ever met he would knock my flat top to Nebraska and left.

Sportman12 originally opened 34 accounts at sbr   Sportman1, Sportman2, Sportman3, etc.   Claiming it was a group home of disabled folk.    SBR banned them all for scamming points.  Eventually someone got them to re-open one account.   Now I guess they banned him again and he's desperate to get back in.  (Free Pizza)

Sportman12 originally opened 34 accounts at sbr   Sportman1, Sportman2, Sportman3, etc.   Claiming it was a group home of disabled folk.    SBR banned them all for scamming points.  Eventually someone got them to re-open one account.   Now I guess they banned him again and he's desperate to get back in.  (Free Pizza)

lol what

I originally opened  account at sbr   I   got banned no reason otheres for disabled folk.    SBR banned thought I was r scamming  Eventually someone got them to re-open one account.   yes started posting got banned no reason Bill at SBR said I can have account back I will post a letter from Bill giving my account back I am desperate to get back in. would members here can assist me please

I got banned two weeks a had been given a account back 4years a go thought it had been straighten out am using sportman13 for other I want sportman13 at SBR easy for me to have one username for everything keep assisting me please

If you are banned Sportman12, you cannot still be Sportman12. You have to go undercover and cover your tracks. 

You got banned since you started an account at BetAnySports?

I got banned two weeks a had been given a account back 4years sportman12 and got banned I thought it had been straighten out I have no account at all ar SBR to post am using sportman13 for other forums  I want sportman13 at SBR back easy for me to have one username for everything keep assisting me please

OK, if you started Sportmen13 that pissed them off. You are done. They were already giving you a break.

You have to start all over Sportmen12. You gotta be Adam12 or Staubach12 but you cannot be Sportmen12 and you have to use a whole new setup. You need a devious mind Sportmen12. You need to outscam the scammers.