The WVU clan takes on New Orleans [Pictures added]

WVU

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drago's was my least favorite meal. The lobster looks good but that pool of butter on the oysters reminds me why I did not like the chargrilled kind.

Remember your review of Drago's.  

2 months ago was the first time I had oysters.  At Dragos.  They were Ok.  Good flavor.  Just couldnt get past the consistency.  

And the mush that comes out with the sea flavor.  Gross.  I like almost all seafood.  But I guess I'm not an oyster guy.  I'd eat them.  But wouldn't pay to eat that again for the price. 

Its a city you'll love or hate.  I'm in your camp.  The thought of seafood and the smell of piss in the streets doesn't appeal to me.

I haven't seen anything over the years that would make me want to visit......looks like White trash, gypsies and ghetto negroes...

Food looks like shit and the pictures are of a cementary......where's the fvcking roller coasters? I have Disneyland, magic mountain and Knotts berry farm all a 9 iron away.....add Vegas and Laughlin......no reason to go and see a fvcking park accross the country

Did you visit any of the bourbon at strip clubs? I had a wonderful time at a variety of them. Show them your out of town Driver license they're happy to get you weed or blow as well.

We hit those last visit. Not going to take my girls there so probably not this time.