So what going to be the Topic tonite guys

CarolinaKid

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the forum allow an FBI or CIA agent here?

Hey is there someone named Fishhead here. I just started gambling and was pointed in his direction. I just wanted to speak with him about moving money to offshore gambling sites

Yours,

Drewphin

Hey is there someone named Fishhead here. I just started gambling and was pointed in his direction. I just wanted to speak with him about moving money to offshore gambling sites

Yours,

Drewphin

Hahaha,

Although I thought that was the guy who was always looking for Baus.

Guest pocketrockets

Yours,

Drewphin

:laugh

Guest pocketrockets

He was looking for Baus too.

Loved that guy.

Poster: Drewphin i stuck a dildoz in ma girls butt last night. Is that okay.

Drewphin: No. Do you have any recommendations in how to move large amounts of money offshore.

scary and hilarious 

Gabe dont you miss the good old days of the rx when there was nothing but sport posting every night

Yep. People cared about making money and helping each other.

Now people just care about drama, talking shit, bragging and making fun of those less fortunate. Sad

yep, it was like i woke up 1 day and most all the reg good posters has up and gone, i know a few of the good regs just had enough of the drama and the young punks that thought they knew the world, back in the day was nothing but sports talk come game time and you didnt have people talking drugs and all the other crap we have now

Guest pocketrockets

young punks this young punks that... STFU Person who inserts genitals into their mouth

we young punks get along with more "experienced" posters... for example, me and Fishead are pals. I got along pretty well with Wilbur and BAS at the rx and they are old. 

Maybe the problem is you and your bitchin' and your snitchin'... fuckin take a look at the mirror