Going to see Guns N' Roses in St Louis Tomorrow

Brock Landers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N Roses definitely in my top 5 bands ever. A huge part of my growing up i was 13 years old in 1988 when Appetite For Destruction exploded on to the scene like an atomic bomb. For those of you who were too young to remember their debut album spent months at number one eventually selling over 20 million copies making it the best selling debut album ever. The next year the Lies album sold another 10 million. Then in September 1991 came Use Your Illusions I and II and the record stores stayed open past midnight when both records went on sale so was there anyone here besides me who waited in a long line of people to buy the albums?  Both albums eventually sold 10 million copies as well. Most rock bands that sell 10 million are icons like Led Zeppelin,Pink Floyd,The Beatles,Van Halen,etc.  I was 16 years old in 1991 when the Guns N Roses riots happened in St. Louis,Missouri it was all over CNN News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJhbe-Javhs&t=155s