Do you ever just want to be happy?

spankie

Like.

You just want to be happy with your day. 

Nothin' else. 

I just had a huge argument with a 45+ year old mom(Bobbyfk's wifes mom) she called me a piece of shit and I asked her why her daughter was abusing men for years and using them for babies and child support and money. 

Bobby's wife does not have a job, she does not work at all, she sits at home and shits her pants and relies on Bobbyfk to work 18 hours a day.

Today her mom told me that Bobbyfk was a lazy piece of shit,  I went off on that fat hoe, I said you're a lazy piece of shit See you next Tuesday mother who does nothing but produce lazy piece of shit children who rely on men to take care of her. 

Honestly it might have been the best recording of all time.  

As I went to check the audio my SD card shit on me and completely crashed and there was no recording. 

Honestly that might have been the best time of my life arguging with Bobbyfk's mother in law about her whore lazy daughter. 

Guys it was unfucking real. 

I am trying to talk them back into calling me tomorrow so I can record it. 

Holy fucking shit what a chat we had.  Lolol.   She said Bobby was lazy for working 18 hrs a day. Loololo.lll.  Like fat ass mother like fat ass daughteer.  a

Lazy fuckin shits. 

She also told me if she had my address that she would drive to me and beat the shit out of me.  I gave her my address and then she didnt say anything else and then hung up and didnt answer when I called back. 

What a fucking conversation.  :laugh

I am literally so fucking pissed off when I checked my SD card it was corrupt, i had a 10 minute recording of BFK's wife's mom raging on me defending her massive beast daughter and literally trashing Bobbyfk the whole time. 

nobody believes me in chat, they said if i dont have the audio its fake. 

I literally cant believe that Angela's mom called me, might be the best night of my life experiencing her excuses and scams for her African American lover daughter. 

Honestly I don't know if I can sleep tonight after this. 

GUY

I had 

BOBBYFKS 400lb wife mom 

call me on the phone

asking me for my address

i gave her the address

and then she just said you are a really sad person if you care about this, but then I brought up the fact that she has 3 kids by 3 diff dads

and she shut the fuck up real quick

honestly was the most epic recording of all time

SD card fucking buried me from winning a massive video on youtube, so fucked up 

honestly was the best night of my life being attacked by multiple 400lb fat chicks lolol 

was fucking epic 

what a fucking experience boys, bobby called the dogs on me and trickedme and had the in laws call me lmao 

i could hear his Homosexual human being ass in the background 

so fucking good i wish my sdcard didnt shit that might have been the #1 recording of all time on any forum

not joking, i went apeshit 

could hear bobby retarded ass in the background "is he done?" after i buried the fat wife about being a lazy piece of shit

what an epic night bro

call me again soon bobby we have our sdcard fixed you fatty fucker :D

In other news. 

The new NIN is fucking gnar. 

I told Bobbyfk's mother in law that her daughter was a fat pile of shit, she doesn't work at all, relies on bobby for all bills. 

She literally replied

"Bobby is a lazy fuck" and isaid oh wow really he works 18 hours a day while you and your 400lb daughter eat off his earnings. 

Holy fuck what an intense battle man 

lolololol hope bobby recorded it, doubt it

That might have honestly been the craziest poster conversation i've ever had. 

Lololool 

Couldn't actually believe it was going down.  I literally told a mother that her daughter was a fat pile of shit who leeches off others and doesn't know the father of her own children and she didn't have a single disagreement, shifted it to bobbyFK being a lazy pile of shit. 

This poor retard Bobby is literally in hell manipulated by a bunch of fat bitches who control all of his money. 

Bobby told me last week that this 400lb fat See you next Tuesday takes his entire check and gives him like $20 a week out of it, controls the whole thing, yet she doesn't work at all or pay an taxes, sits at home blowing niggers and eating cum while BFK works his ass off for some fat bitch to eat cum.

THSI FAT BITCH TAKES ALL OF BOBBYS CHECK EVERY WEEK, HE SIGNS IT OVER TO AN UNEMPLOYED FAT BITCH

Holy shit bro.  

Yeah, I had enough of that shit, called that fat bitches mom an enabler for her fat shit daughter, went ham boys. 

Totally the most nuts forum conversation of all time. 

spankie: she takes your entire check each week? 

Robert: yes she does

spankie: uhhhh???? 

Robert: she controls all of my money, i sign my checks over to her and she controls the money

spankie: uhhhh? dude?

Robert: its the situation I got myself into I can't do anything about it now 

spankie: uh? dude? 

So fucking sick 

RIP to the little Homosexual human being Bobby he had a good run now controlled and run by 400lb women who totally dominate his entire life

they don't even work they sit at home eating food and he works 18 hrs a day to pay for their food 

also he pays for the ex-husbands food 

retard city 

-Fishtard approved

That might have honestly been the craziest poster conversation i've ever had. 

Lololool 

Couldn't actually believe it was going down.  I literally told a mother that her daughter was a fat pile of shit who leeches off others and doesn't know the father of her own children and she didn't have a single disagreement, shifted it to bobbyFK being a lazy pile of shit. 

This poor retard Bobby is literally in hell manipulated by a bunch of fat bitches who control all of his money. 

Bobby told me last week that this 400lb fat See you next Tuesday takes his entire check and gives him like $20 a week out of it, controls the whole thing, yet she doesn't work at all or pay an taxes, sits at home blowing niggers and eating cum while BFK works his ass off for some fat bitch to eat cum.

THSI FAT BITCH TAKES ALL OF BOBBYS CHECK EVERY WEEK, HE SIGNS IT OVER TO AN UNEMPLOYED FAT BITCH

Holy shit bro.  

Yeah, I had enough of that shit, called that fat bitches mom an enabler for her fat shit daughter, went ham boys. 

Totally the most nuts forum conversation of all time. 

going ham is the only way to go

This is extremely upsetting to see. Fella moved out there for a better life from Atlantic City or absecon, wherever he was from, and it only got 100 times worse.

See, this is a good reason not to have any friends.

I say that in jest.

In my adult life, well once I settled down, I became more of an introvert. I wasn't shy I just don't like people, or meeting people.

When my wife tells me a friend broke a plan or she was annoyed with a friend, I tell her, see, this is why I don't have friends. I won't be let down.

In reality I do have friends, but it takes awhile for me to come around.

That guy defines cuckold. He gets off on being a slave. This is not some simple exploitation. He should sign up for some documentary or medical research. Louis Theroux makes documentaries about such weirdos. 

Spankie, can you call the guy's family and record the conversation. Is his "can't even tie shoelaces" grandma still around? Call fishhead too.