Transgenders in the military

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

here is a tweet from a USA Solider who lost his arm fighting in Iraq.

Quite possibly the best short and to the point case I have seen for not allowing trans genders to serve

• “Now take someone confused about whether they are a man/woman. Take those psychological and emotional issues and put them in that environment.”
  • “Take someone who is right off the bat not uniform or part of the same team. Give them special treatment because of their identity.”
  • “Take that person, put them in that stressful war environment and watch what happens. It's a f**king ticking time bomb.”
  • “We had guys who couldn't (hack it). When faced with combat situations they crumbled. They had mental and emotional issues. They were a liability.”
  • “War is no place for people who are mentally, emotionally, or physically confused or in turmoil.”

here is a tweet from a USA Solider who lost his arm fighting in Iraq.

Quite possibly the best short and to the point case I have seen for not allowing trans genders to serve

• “Now take someone confused about whether they are a man/woman. Take those psychological and emotional issues and put them in that environment.”
  • “Take someone who is right off the bat not uniform or part of the same team. Give them special treatment because of their identity.”
  • “Take that person, put them in that stressful war environment and watch what happens. It's a f**king ticking time bomb.”
  • “We had guys who couldn't (hack it). When faced with combat situations they crumbled. They had mental and emotional issues. They were a liability.”
  • “War is no place for people who are mentally, emotionally, or physically confused or in turmoil.”

No shit, transgender people(along with Non heterosexual humans ) obviously have a screw loose somewhere, you can't depend on people like that in battle. The military is not about equality, it's about fighting and winning wars.

If a recruit joined today and declared transgender wishes tomorrow...

He/She would be out of commission for 18 months of treatment and therapy and the cost to taxpayers would exceed $100,000.00 in medical costs alone. Nevermind the pay due to the soldier for training not accomplished.

The mission of the military is to WIN, not participate in social engineering projects.

What percent of transsexual wannabes are joining on to get the surgery on Uncle Sam's dime?

Some of the chicks that go male are pretty amazing transformations. Saw one that was a cop and none of the other cops had a clue.

It ain't special treatment if you can pass the physical requirements. But you have to have ready access to the hormones.

Apparently they have them in Israel. We are ruled by Israel so if it is good enough for them, it ought to be good enough for us.

It will cost the military 1.3 billion over the next 10 years. It only gives them an incentive for free operation and be out duty nearly a year. Would you be in a fox hole with a tranny???

problem i see is since sexuality is a spectrum some regular guys might end up being attracted to the trannies since there are no women around.....positive i see is most trannies are psychopaths (for real) and that is an asset in war

tough call

problem i see is since sexuality is a spectrum some regular guys might end up being attracted to the trannies since there are no women around.....positive i see is most trannies are psychopaths (for real) and that is an asset in war

tough call

ROFL!!!! You are clearly misguided and way off here. Kolzer, give me an UFC winner!