Something funky going on tonight in the Broner vs. Garcia boxing match...

KingRevolver

At one point, Garcia was a -800 favorite, and now he's down to -180 at some places.

1. Garica is going to take a dive.  (Highly unlikely)

2. Someone knows the judges are going to give the fight to Broner. (Likely)

3. This is the first time Garcia is moving up to this weight, and Broner is the most comfortable at this weight.  (Likely)

If you look at the weigh-in picture:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/1-weigh-in-0006.jpg

Garcia looks flabby, out of shape, and simply out of it.  Broner looks in good shape and very comfortable.

The reason Garcia was such a heavy favorite, and I felt he was deservingly, is because he's a much better boxer than Broner.  Unlike Broner, Garcia takes his career serious, he has ring generalship, better technique, power, and just an all-around better boxer.   But is the weight really going to be the factor here?  I don't know.

I can't see Broner knocking out Garcia, so the fight will go 12 rounds.  I'm thinking the judges will be 'favoring' Broner in this fight.

At one point, Garcia was a -800 favorite, and now he's down to -180 at some places.

1. Garica is going to take a dive.  (Highly unlikely)

2. Someone knows the judges are going to give the fight to Broner. (Likely)

3. This is the first time Garcia is moving up to this weight, and Broner is the most comfortable at this weight.  (Likely)

If you look at the weigh-in picture:

Garcia looks flabby, out of shape, and simply out of it.  Broner looks in good shape and very comfortable.

The reason Garcia was such a heavy favorite, and I felt he was deservingly, is because he's a much better boxer than Broner.  Unlike Broner, Garcia takes his career serious, he has ring generalship, better technique, power, and just an all-around better boxer.   But is the weight really going to be the factor here?  I don't know.

I can't see Broner knocking out Garcia, so the fight will go 12 rounds.  I'm thinking the judges will be 'favoring' Broner in this fight.

Yeah, Garcia looked flabby sure he did. Dunce!

How about not rigged at all, if Garcia looks shitty and flabby maybe he's had a lousy camp and is not ready to fight and people that know this have bet heavily on Broner.

Would people know this in early June when the line started taking a dive?