Congrats KEEF

spankie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Deem I have heard rants of you GOING off on BBB.

BBB this

BBB that

FUCK BBB

"heard"

not read

"heard"

and now we are cyber pals.

People move on

THAT is a good thing

Guest boatboatboat

I don't have I'll will towards any poster

Ebattles are ebattles

I don't go off crying to other forums or change usernames

you used to bitch at SBG all the time about EOG

FACT

Sink got pissed his buddy said zapped

Left and talked shit

Now back with buddies at tgf

Boat is a friend and a peer in a lot of ways and I did take his jab to heart. In the same vein the shit that you serve, guys like Spankie, WVU, Dibby it don't mean much.  It's worth the weight and experience of the guy who posted it, in your cases not much. It don't mean shit to me to mean that much to the forum gerbils, you can run your mouths till heaven fries.

The Boats, Yanks, Teddies and the many more that have seen a bit of life, I'll give some good thought to what they say, may not like it, might push back but whatever it is It'll be real.

Moving forward save yourself some time kids and don't bother.

I ain't gonna waste any more time listening to shit out of anybody mouth, wouldn't say it to my face in a million years. If I did I'd be phony as them.I ain't. Place a tough read anymore, any way.

looks like you are back wasting time listening to shit out of people's mouth which means you are a phony.  Your words.

The fat retard started a new site since his ex controlled his old site and wrote all of his content.

Here is the fat retards new site:

http://lachapelleinvestmentsllc.com/

Absolutely pathetic, says he wagers up to 50K per game.

Honestly if someone here pays me 2K i will literally drive to Florida and hunt him down and interview and possibly knock him out

I'll chip in $200

Boat is a friend and a peer in a lot of ways and I did take his jab to heart. In the same vein the shit that you serve, guys like Spankie, WVU, Dibby it don't mean much.  It's worth the weight and experience of the guy who posted it, in your cases not much. It don't mean shit to me to mean that much to the forum gerbils, you can run your mouths till heaven fries.

The Boats, Yanks, Teddies and the many more that have seen a bit of life, I'll give some good thought to what they say, may not like it, might push back but whatever it is It'll be real.

Moving forward save yourself some time kids and don't bother.

respekt