#PIZZAGATE - What do you think?

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not exactly PizzaGate but no wonder Britney went crazy...honestly I had never understood the extent of the "brainwashing and mind control" people are subject tountil recently ......it is just uncomprehensible to the masses that people can be MADE to do things against their on such a massive scale,

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/britney-spears/

Britney Spears’ Shocking Testimony Confirms That She is Truly an Industry Slave

One of the bigger scams is this female empowerment trick they are using to convince women to whore themselves out and serve as slaves in the name of female empowement

NO bigger evidence of this than the WAP phenomenom, Cardi B is an slave  of the industry devils doing her best to turn out more slaves.

I mean the fking song starts off "There 's some whores in this house"

This wont appeal to but MAYBE 2 people here  but I had to post it as it is one of the most well researched

pieces that I have read  and is about  pedo handler  Rachel Chandler and her connections to Pizza Gate and the Satanic Cabal.

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@artistiquejewels/rachel-chandler-s-background-connections-to-nexivm-standard-hotel-marina-abramovich-modeling-agencies-epstein-symbolism-and

20 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I mean Hello, how often has this "GOD's" Imagery been used in POP culture.

Look , I know its a lot to wrap your head around , hell 18 months ago I thought these Devil Worshipers and such were just a bunch of kooks, and now I know that is EXACTLY what they wanted US to think.

hello-basphemt.jpg

You seriously need some mental health help. 

27 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I agree raise is in need of mental health help. But, serious question - do you honestly believe that the alphabet movement is anything other than a front for pedo-normalization? 

Seems pretty obvious to me. The degenerate subjective stuff about gender is all to erode all boundaries and definitions as subjective. Age of "consent" will be next. That was always the plan.

17 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

I agree raise is in need of mental health help. But, serious question - do you honestly believe that the alphabet movement is anything other than a front for pedo-normalization? 

Seems pretty obvious to me. The degenerate subjective stuff about gender is all to erode all boundaries and definitions as subjective. Age of "consent" will be next. That was always the plan.

The whole movement to almost “encourage” young people to transition is scary and wrong , for sure. As far as the other alphabet of other stuff ,  dunno. 

Like all normal humans I find pedos fucking disgusting. Gay or straight. 

I used to agree with gay rights stuff. Then I realized it was all just a front to legalize child rape. 

Look at what happened to Milo Y. Guy said all kinds of crazy shit. But what got him completely de-personed? It's when he came out on Rogan and said the quiet part out loud. He fucked 30-something year old dudes as a kid. And he admitted that it's common. 

That hit too close to the bone, and it was too much too soon. That was the thing that left wing people used, to finally get him totally censored. You have to boil the frog slowly.

First you have to establish the idea that age is just a social construct, and that "experience" is subjective. 

We're getting there though. Couple more years - that WP column is just the start. Think about it - that was published in the WASHINGTON POST, joey. Use you head. Pretty clear where it's all headed.

3 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Here you go moron, Im still trying to look out for you so as you dont go throught the rest of your life as ignorant.:bulbeven thought I realize that you revel in your ignorance.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history/baphomet-0010947

Here is a nice history of Baphomet and how he/she/it has been worshipped.  Notice the  more modern ties to Crowley

Levi’s Baphomet was also adopted by the famed occultist, Aleister Crowley . It was Crowley who connected Baphomet with Satan, and linked this icon with the idea of suppressed knowledge and secret worship. Thus, in opposition to traditional Christian thought, Crowley argued that Satan was not the enemy of mankind, but its ally.

Sicks fuks all around are doing evil shit in the name of or to  HONOR this thing

22 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The whole movement to almost “encourage” young people to transition is scary and wrong , for sure. As far as the other alphabet of other stuff ,  dunno. 

There is no difference between the two. They are the exact same thing. "Equality" = brainwashing kids about "gender" until they don't know up from down, then legalizing child rape. 

A vote for Democrats is a vote for this. If you think Republicans are douchebags, you're right. But at least they don't openly greenlight this stuff.

every single thing we see and hear on msm or that is promoted... that is all meant to dumb down the population and reduce middle class/intelligence level

fluoride in the water

no border patrol

pushing interracial marriages

pushing homosexuality

pushing transgender

Non heterosexual humans and trans don't have kids... and when everyone is brown then the 70 iq blacks and 100 iq whites make a perfect 85 iq sub-species

like george carlin said, just smart enough to serve food and run the machines... but too dumb to realize what is going on

18 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

I could give a fuck about two adults of any variety banging each other. None of my business. 

But I draw the line at brainwashing little boys to think they might be girls, and vice versa. Which is what the rainbow flag stands for, and always has. Sick world. 

+1

SAME, let them Non heterosexual humans be miserably married too, why not?

BUT KEEP THEIR VULGAR ANTICS AWAY FROM CHILDREN