Im ready to bash some Nicaraguans skulls fuck it

Guest pocketrockets

you are an idiot, you know nothing about mental illness, you are a sheltered See you next Tuesday ...

you read and know so much about shit? research what can cause PTSD and decide by yourself if there is a change someone who has lived my kind of life might have it... you prob think only veterans get it

fuckin momo

im not a victim, refuse to be one... but is a prosecution complex... everything is against you, when you win is against all odds, when you lose it was set up that way, everything and everyone is inside your head at once, constant voices that mostly say negative shit, cop sirens, whispers, shadows...

you wouldnt understand, youve had an easy life.

blah blah blah

your story telling is offensive to those who actually have problems not caused by their own life choices. 

"almost mugged" caused your ptsd. the guy who has "killed someone" and gets in violent fights constantly according to his stories. if you are fucked up, its because of your own choices; fault of no one but yourself. period. you lie so often i don't even think you know the truth anymore.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

blah blah blah

your story telling is offensive to those who actually have problems not caused by their own life choices. 

"almost mugged" caused your ptsd. the guy who has "killed someone" and gets in violent fights constantly according to his stories. if you are fucked up, its because of your own choices; fault of no one but yourself. period. you lie so often i don't even think you know the truth anymore.

if you dont like the answers i have for you then stop asking stupid questions and go fuck your mother in the ass you sheltered Homosexual human being

no one is making you read, or post, or read MY POSTS, and unless you become a mod here or buy this shitty forum, youll have to endure me...

you get annoyed at my posts, reading them is your fuckin choice, dont blame me for your stupid behavior either

Guest pocketrockets

and if you must know, the crime I comitted was 2 months after that and it was during a PTSD episode, when I ddidnt even know what it was

and why would you get offended by someone sharing a }traumatizing life event?

you fuckin snowflake, you are the reason why libtards lost and trump is your new head honcho, congrats, keep propagating the snowflake pc mentality

Guest pocketrockets

Official meltdown

Alpha

Im not the one who ended up in the er choking... almost had a stroke due to TGF stress and shitty habits just to cover it as "allergy" and have some symphaty and pitty from posters

Guest boatboatboat

Im not the one who ended up in the er choking... almost had a stroke due to TGF stress and shitty habits just to cover it as "allergy" and have some symphaty and pitty from posters

Correct

You were not the one in er an icu.

Guest boatboatboat

Care to wager the diagnosis is asthma related to an allergic reaction?

We can wager any amount you think one of your buddies will cover because you can't pay your own debts and I will show you documented proof from a doctor come on alpha male how much we playing for?

Come down here and prove me wrong.

Prove me i cant kill a man.

You ain't a killer. Pretty much no harm to anyone but your damn self.

Now cut the bullshit, clean up your fukkin act and stand like a man.

All this petty bullshit every day, hand out, head down, that ain't PTSD or mental illness.

Fukkin laziness and a blatant refusal to be responsible.

Stand the fukk up.

Guest boatboatboat

All this petty bullshit every day, hand out, head down, that ain't PTSD or mental illness.

Stand the fukk up.

Damn some people pay thousands of dollars for an analysis and it's not nearly as accurate as what that is

Guest boatboatboat

Stand the fukk up.

Damn some people pay thousands of dollars for an analysis and it's not nearly as accurate as what that is

Stand the fukk up.

this

Guest boatboatboat

95% or more of Rickets problems should be quite easy for him to see

http://www.scullyandscully.com/productimages/image.axd/i.43175/w.900/h.900/acorn+oval+mirror+gold+26x35.5_lg.jpg