KingKolzig

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on very rare occasion, possibly.

hangover, why are you posting in another OT thread? i thought you were here for sports/gambling.. never see you in those though. very odd.

Guy loves to act like he gambles but made one thread here w his picks went <.500 and exited stage left>

Also trolled my winning thread

how is that healthy? 

yes, who cares what the guy who buys food wholesale 5 days a week says. 

carbs, fat, junk food are something plenty of people live off of. that is cheaper - per calorie and to buy - than produce... that is indisputable. 

im saying they are talking about the meal-day i posted vs. the typical american diet

typical americans dont just eat junk food. not even kids do that. they want steak and hamburgers. and they overindulge which is another reason why its more expensive

you can compare saltines to spinach per calorie and yes you win. but compate a 1800 calorie healthy diet to the 2800-3500 typical american. I win

Healthy food in the grocery store under normal circumstances is always more expensive than shit that isn't good for you that you buy in a grocery store.  Timely obviously right there.  To even argue against that is dumb.  

Restaurant food once it hits your table and you pay the bill can be a different story.  Of course its marked up.  

Healthy food in the grocery store under normal circumstances is always more expensive than shit that isn't good for you that you buy in a grocery store.  Timely obviously right there.  To even argue against that is dumb.  

Restaurant food once it hits your table and you pay the bill can be a different story.  Of course its marked up.  

disagree

typical american diet is super high in processed foods, saturated fat and sugar, now if a person only ate 1800 calories of that yes it would be cheaper.......but they eat 3800 calories of it. and that is more expensive

disagree

typical american diet is super high in processed foods, saturated fat and sugar, now if a person only ate 1800 calories of that yes it would be cheaper.......but they eat 3800 calories of it. and that is more expensive

Of course if you buy more food and eat more food its going to cost more.  

I think you and Timely are arguing different things here. 

Of course if you buy more food and eat more food its going to cost more.  

I think you and Timely are arguing different things here. 

yes. we could even get into the recommended daily fiber/vitamin intake and how many corn dogs that would take 

but im done arguing. hes a professional online arguer and im not

1 cup of spinach has about 7 calories. one berry has about one calorie. your inability to understand that produce which does not last as long as other foods, and doesn't contain nearly as many calories, causes a healthy diet to be more expensive is just perplexing. if you eat better, you spend more money for the same amount of food. period.

another guy that can't prove his point without changing the discussion entirely getting sensitive and saying professional arguer blah blah blah.

here's an idea, don't post inaccurate things and there will be no correction. sorry that hurts your feelings that what you said was wrong. next.

A study by Harvard School of Public Health shows $1.50 more per day for healthier diet per person. 

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/healthy-vs-unhealthy-diet-costs-1-50-more/

Link to the full study published in the British Medical Journal

http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/3/12/e004277.full?sid=820d6e1a-280e-47a6-b8c5-498bfa4657e3

erroneous; allow kolzig to post inaccurate stuff otherwise you're a dick looking for an argument. 

our parameters arent clear...........this is the problem

what does cheaper even mean?

im sure timely could go thru the supermarket aisles and feed himself for $5 a day..............but he would struggle to meet a healthy balance. 

when ppl say "its cheaper to eat healthy" by healthy they are also saying low calories

im not saying 2000 calories veggies/fruits is cheaper then 2000 calories of cookies. thats not what the experts mean

just look at what i ate yesterday. cost me under $9 for 3 meals

i guess you can eat an entire box of oreos for $5 or whatever they cost. that would be plenty of calories for 3 meals

experts are talking about portion control as well. and smart white ppl eating healthy is cheaper then idiots filling their carts with junk food

end thread

not talking doctor bills. Not talking calorie versus calorie. No need to make a grand conversation.

It's more expensive

To eat healthy

absolutely not true. if you really want to be strict you could eat minimum veggies and 1 banana. and 75% of your calories from beans and rice......then you would be looking at $4 a day for 3 meals............even little debbie cant beat that

thread winner. no junk food is as calorie dense and beans and rice