Dolphins sign Cutler

yisman

Cutler isn't a bad QB. He is god awful

The slightest bit of adversity in the 1stQ of a game and he goes complete operation shutdown.

The offensive line letting thru a free guy for a sack and he just gives up.

Mind boggling signing.

I hope he gets his leg snapped in half week 1, and walks with a limp for the rest of his miserable life.

Guest boatboatboat

He said he's been going to Vanderbilt and throwing he simply is not worked on cat avascular exercises fortunately he's not a running quarterback he plays the position of quarterback he'll be put in the shotgun and will not be asked to run

He said he's been going to Vanderbilt and throwing he simply is not worked on cat avascular exercises fortunately he's not a running quarterback he plays the position of quarterback he'll be put in the shotgun and will not be asked to run

his mobility is part of what made him semi-effective as a QB. with that O-line in Miami too, a lack of mobility and endurance won't be a good thing.

Guest boatboatboat

Sports Jay Cutler bought jersey No. 6 from Brandon Doughty
Michael David Smith,ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports 18 hours ago

Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler wanted to wear No. 6 in Miami, just as he did in Denver and Chicago, so he shelled out a little cash to make it happen.

Backup quarterback Brandon Doughty confirmed that Cutler bought No. 6 from him.

We worked something out,” Doughty said, via the Sun-Sentinel.

There’s no word on how much money Cutler paid Doughty for the number, but given that Cutler has made more than $100 million in his career and Doughty makes the league minimum, it probably wasn’t hard to find a dollar amount that wasn’t a lot in Cutler’s mind but was well worth it in Doughty’s mind.

Doughty said he’s thrilled to be around Cutler, another veteran he can learn from, just as he’s learned from Ryan Tannehill and Matt Moore.

“I’ve only really been around him for a day,” Doughty said, “and he’s been all good. Really, really has. Good guy. I respect him a lot, I can pick at his mind. It’s just another guy I can pick at his mind. I picked at Ryan’s, I picked at Matt’s, and now I can pick at Jay’s. It’s pretty cool having another vet guy in there for sure.”

Doughty will now wear No. 7.