Fat, drunk, and high is no way to go through life

GreenDoberman

I said it once before, and it is up to you if you want to turn a blind eye to it, especially if you are as suicidal as you have portrayed.

Ketamine infusions done by a license anesthesiologist. Up to you if you want to research it further. It isn't like doing bumps in a club. It is lower doses administered through an IV, and there are good results with suicidal people.

drinking/drugs cant be done if you are already feeling depressed

of course at that point they are even more appealing

the ketamine thing ive seen on tv k-hole or something. i wouldnt try it but who knows

It is differerent. People using k recreationally is different than the iv treatment they give.

Him buying product through dream or dhl ( some dn markets) and doing bumps or Im injecting it isn't the same as to what I suggested he look into.

I'm not here to promote drug use, at this moment, rather pass along this treatment for extreme cases of people who want to kill themselves. What I'm describing isn't illicit drug. It isn't a cheap treatment plan either. obviously if you don't have cash, then throw the idea out the window.

Again this isn't recreational use. there are clinics that do this all across the country.

i dont really have depression i have PTSD that the government gave to me on purpose

im fine all day but at night it sucks. cravings are very bad at that time. 

have to be very thankful for what you have. im trying to find a church but im 0 for 3 on emails to churches. nobody wants me there. fuckin pharisees

and about the ketamine that sounds interesting

i dont really have depression i have PTSD that the government gave to me on purpose

im fine all day but at night it sucks. cravings are very bad at that time. 

have to be very thankful for what you have. im trying to find a church but im 0 for 3 on emails to churches. nobody wants me there. fuckin pharisees

and about the ketamine that sounds interesting

What Type of branch are you interested in? No, I'm not trying to re recruit you. I'm catholic, but rarely go. I teeter often on what is preached and scienctific views. I've been meaning to get going, but haven't.

I said it once before, and it is up to you if you want to turn a blind eye to it, especially if you are as suicidal as you have portrayed.

Ketamine infusions done by a license anesthesiologist. Up to you if you want to research it further. It isn't like doing bumps in a club. It is lower doses administered through an IV, and there are good results with suicidal people.

I had a choice between ketamine infusion or ECT.