List of questions I never get answered

housepicks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pussies

Hmmm.lets see you answer these....because I think you're a pussy as well...

If you hate Black people (or maybe just niggers) why don't you move out of Chicago? I'm not sure why you don't/can't but I do know that's why you're so angry all the time.....I don't like em one bit and don't live by them, if I did I'd trade a mansion for a mobile home just to get away....

Maybe.........maybe you're wife has banged one of her Black students or you have suspicion she has and that's why you get fired up....I honestly think you fear this the most along with one or both of your daughters dating boons...

Dude.....Man up!!..... Move out of Chimpcago and away from the apes and it might cheer you up..

Guest pocketrockets

Hmmm.lets see you answer these....because I think you're a pussy as well...

If you hate Black people (or maybe just niggers) why don't you move out of Chicago? I'm not sure why you don't/can't but I do know that's why you're so angry all the time.....I don't like em one bit and don't live by them, if I did I'd trade a mansion for a mobile home just to get away....

Maybe.........maybe you're wife has banged one of her Black students or you have suspicion she has and that's why you get fired up....I honestly think you fear this the most along with one or both of your daughters dating boons...

Dude.....Man up!!..... Move out of Chimpcago and away from the apes and it might cheer you up..

Spot on.

Talks the talk.

Cant walk the walk.

1) I don't live by niggers and my wife don't bang em'

2) I don't dislike you Ted, I'm sure we'd get along real good.

But here's the thing. You are a lower class person than me.

You're a drunk. I'm sure you get to work on time and do your work, so you're a functioning one. Still means your lower class but I don't look down.

But the gambling man, its crazy. You play with money you don't have. Breadwinner of the house has probably let his family down more than one could count. Mid 40's going to his mommy for money. Probably down 200k lifetime, and again...hurt his loved ones based on selfish need more action. You're lucky you make the money you do and have a rich mommy or your lifestyle would have your family in the gutter. You've milked peoples account dry and gambled with your kids friends money.

I care less than 0 fucks what a person like that thinks of me.

Guest pocketrockets

pr please just stop posting and move on with your real life, nobody wants to see your posts on any forum, do everyone a favor and move on with your life

dude are you blind?

everyone here mocks you and you dont even realize it, 95% of the time posters are not "laughing with you", they are however, laughing at you

Guest pocketrockets

lol jfc the irony of this shit just doesn't end.

what irony? when you face me face to face Homosexual human being and stop playing posture on a flat screen we'll see.

id gladly rip your throat out