Best site for NFL post game break downs

Teddy kgb

Guest boatboatboat

Ted if you remind me I'll do it the first three NFL weeks I will give you an post at the gambling forum.com a quick synopsis of the play-by-play recap of what occurred in the final five minutes of each

Guest boatboatboat

At no additional charge I will also include scoring drives that were stalled due to penalties in the Red Zone such as a holding call in addition I will wreak wrapped turnovers in the red zone that cost teams scoring opportunities

WalterFootball has decent game recaps (as well as gambling pov game previews).   it's a fantasy recap but usually not bad. 

example

• Colts 29, Bears 23 

• The score may say that the Colts won this by six, but they have some major issues because they were outplayed by a wide margin. The Bears generated 126 more net yards of offense and averaged 2.3 more yards per play, which is a substantial amount. The Bears, however, murdered themselves with untimely penalties, missed field goals and a crucial fumble that gave the Colts both the victory and the cover. 

What Brian Hoyer did to Indianapolis' defense is almost embarrassing for anyone wearing blue and white. Hoyer went 33-of-43 for 397 yards and two touchdowns, and none of it occurred in garbage time, or anything. The stats were completely legitimate. The Colts offered absolutely no resistance, as the only time the Bears were stopped happened to be when they made mistakes. For example, the Bears had to settle for a field goal because a Kyle Long hold negated a first down in the red zone. Later in the opening half, another hold ended up costing Chicago, this time, wiping out a Jordan Howard touchdown. 

The Bears would've only needed a field goal at the end had Connor Barth not whiffed on a 49-yard try. It was Barth's second chance after the Colts were guilty of running into the kicker. The decision to cut Robbie Gould looks dumber each week. Much later, the Bears, down just three points with about three minutes remaining, committed a fumble when Cameron Meredith lost possession. The Colts scooped up the ball right before it trickled out of bounds, which set up one of Adam Vinatieri's five field goals. 

Despite all of this, Chicago had a chance to win at the end. Hoyer once again drove the team down the field, but on a fourth down, he somehow didn't seen an open Alshon Jeffery in the end zone. Instead, he hurled an inaccurate ball toward one of his other targets, which fell incomplete. 

• As for Andrew Luck, he threw a number of beautiful passes against Chicago's injury-ravaged defense. He lofted a perfect touch pass to Phillip Dorsett on a third-and-12 right outside the red zone, which ultimately led to a touchdown thrown to Dwayne Allen. Luck had other numerous amazing passes that will undoubtedly be shown on the Dilfer's Dimes feature. The Colts, however, were inconsistent offensively because they couldn't pass protect. Luck's numbers may look pretty - 28-of-39, 322 yards, two touchdowns - but several drives stalled because Luck took sacks that he had no chance of getting out of. He was brought down four times in the first two-and-a-half quarters; five occasions overall, as Willie Young logged a trio of sacks. Luck took six sacks the week before by the Jaguars, who put no pressure on quarterbacks, so this is obviously an issue. Ryan Grigson discussed not being able to build a championship defense because of Luck's contract... so what about the offensive line? 

• Luck's two touchdowns went to T.Y. Hilton (10-171) and Dwayne Allen (6-50). They were the only Indianapolis players to eclipse the 30-yard mark. This includes Dorsett, who was once again disappointing. He caught two balls for 26 yards, only seeing three targets. He was expected to be a greater factor with Donte Moncrief out with an injury, but that hasn't been the case. 

• The Colts didn't run the ball very much, but when they did, they had success doing so. Frank Gore gained 75 yards on 14 carries. He had just four rushes in the opening half, which is puzzling, to say the least. 

• Moving back to the Bears, Meredith will be seen as the goat for losing that key fumble, so it's a shame that it spoiled such a terrific afternoon. He caught a whopping nine passes for 130 yards and a touchdown. He served as Hoyer's favorite target, as Jeffery (5-77) once again didn't look 100 percent, though he was certainly improved. Remember, Jeffery should've had a game-winning score, but Hoyer didn't see him. Meanwhile, Eddie Royal and Zach Miller both caught seven passes for 43 and 73 yards, respectively. 

• Jordan Howard also had a huge performance for Chicao. He burst for 118 yards on 16 carries, which includes a 57-yard gain. He also caught all three of his targets for 45 receiving yards and a touchdown. As mentioned, it appeared as though he had a second score, but a penalty nullified it. Howard is the real deal, and it's difficult to imagine him relinquishing his job whenever Jeremy Langford returns from injury. 
  • Read more at http://walterfootball.com/nflreview2016_05.php#ezJvu8mE48wzIdSl.99

Ted if you remind me I'll do it the first three NFL weeks I will give you an post at the gambling forum.com a quick synopsis of the play-by-play recap of what occurred in the final five minutes of each

It's more then just the final 5 minutes of the game....looking for not just garbage Td's or fluke scores but more of 'these scores wouldn't have happened unless this BS happened' things you would only know if you watched the game