Iag be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

She was 100% aware of the thread in advance I got her approval the goal was to have some fun you charged in like a total retard as soon as it was posted yet another thing you shat upon

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

In fact it was even discussed prior to you making your I'm leaving TGF for the seventh time thread

you should make one of those and analyze the responses :)

Guest boatboatboat

I don't tell lies you do see that's the difference I'm not going to create some thread that says send me money so I can go to rehab and then go spend the money on drugs and three months later creative thread and go hahaha I got a joke to tell you guys I'm not going to create a thread to say I used to grow 200 lb of marijuana a day in my basement and then later on say okay I made that up I don't create threads that are Lies We have many differences between us that is one of them

Guest pocketrockets

dude, the fact there are tons of differences between us makes me thankful everyday

I know you are proud to be you... but what you gonna do... a crow is proud of being a crow

and I never created a thread about the pot, thread was created by someone else, also I never backed down on what I said, and the amount you are saying is just idiotic... 

stop talking shit and go and relax

stop being a jerk

Guest boatboatboat

Hopefully as it passes by your brother on the second floor of the shed he won't use it to wipe his ass on its way to the main floor with Mommy and Daddy

Guest boatboatboat

Laying in bed watching American Pickers having a glass of water using voice-to-text consumed nah it's just funny and easy target I'm old I need an easy target

Guest pocketrockets

Poor soul... instead of spending quality time at the barnbarnbarn

you need an easy target? so you are a spineless bully cause you basically prey on the "weak"...

reality check... you are the weak and you are the prey, I beat you on your field... YOUR forum... YOUR rules

DEAL WITH it and let it go

Guest pocketrockets

Owned may be a bit of a stretch. Neither of you look great to the majority here.

He's 50+... im 31

He is a mod... im a poster

He started this feud. I tried making peace for 4-5 months and that is documented in threads from december to april.

I dont enjoy this sillyness. But i wont vow to him and let him insult me.