wow nobody post that Glen Campbell died today

CarolinaKid

From your lips to God's ears.

a ton of progress the past 10 years. for how complex the brain is to understand, it's great that after years and years of research some serious progress has finally been made. by far the toughest disease to watch someone go through imo; great aunt suffered. the pain it causes everyone in that persons life is unbelievable. 

a ton of progress the past 10 years. for how complex the brain is to understand, it's great that after years and years of research some serious progress has finally been made. by far the toughest disease to watch someone go through imo; great aunt suffered. the pain it causes everyone in that persons life is unbelievable.

Absolutely. My mom remembered nothing about my dad or their 55 year marriage. At the end she remembered nothing about herself. I had printed out basically a one page autobiography...written essentially as if she had written it. " My name is_______. ________. I live at such and such. I have four children...". I had it laminated and she would study that thing 100 times today as if trying to piece together who she was. She would ask me if I knew who she was and what she was doing here. It was the saddest thing.

Absolutely. My mom remembered nothing about my dad or their 55 year marriage. At the end she remembered nothing about herself. I had printed out basically a one page autobiography...written essentially as if she had written it. " My name is_______. ________. I live at such and such. I have four children...". I had it laminated and she would study that thing 100 times today as if trying to piece together who she was. She would ask me if I knew who she was and what she was doing here. It was the saddest thing.

Heartbreaking