North Korea best not make anymore threats to the United States...

sleepy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you missed some of my posts....I deal internationally and domestically often....we have mutual interests when it comes to money....however if it came down to it many large international customers would put country before business and so would their leaders. It's just a fact of life nothing personal  

pal, this isn't some business dealing with business partners. This is a nation-wide and global economy. 

China wouldn't be putting "their country first" if they chose to attack the USA over a dispute with North Korea; they would in fact be doing the exact opposite. Their prosperity as a nation is heavily tied to the USA; it's not heavily tied to the success of North Korea. 

The demise of the US would be the demise of the Chinese economy and along with it goes the demise of their people. China isn't stupid... they are calculated, but certainly not stupid. They know this.

It's not comparable to you doing business with other business globally.

Making threats to the US? The guy can't even get a missile 1/2 way to Hawaii.

You have a problem with any country making threats to the US? LOL, pal, this is like a toddler telling Muhammad Ali in his prime that he's going to beat him up. North Korea has been making threats for decades; they have killed zero people.

Very nice of you to dismiss the guy who was tortured into brain damage and then death. Dont you think his death should count? I bet his parents do.

pal, this isn't some business dealing with business partners. This is a nation-wide and global economy. 

China wouldn't be putting "their country first" if they chose to attack the USA over a dispute with North Korea; they would in fact be doing the exact opposite. Their prosperity as a nation is heavily tied to the USA; it's not heavily tied to the success of North Korea. 

The demise of the US would be the demise of the Chinese economy and along with it goes the demise of their people. China isn't stupid... they are calculated, but certainly not stupid. They know this.

It's not comparable to you doing business with other business globally.

Ok thanks for ignoring 106. I know your answer to Sol's question now. Glad you're not 35

Very nice of you to dismiss the guy who was tortured into brain damage and then death. Dont you think his death should count? I bet his parents do.

Americans die almost daily in foreign countries due to one or more forms of government (mostly police) abuse. And while some of their family members then would endorse US military strikes against said countries, it's fortunate their emotional response is not given the lead by the Pentagon

Huh? Who dismissed anything? This isn't a shot at him, but he went into a country that the US recommends you not to travel. If I traveled into ISIS territory I would understand the risks of my decision. 

North Korea will look for any reason to incarcerate an American. They did not abduct him from another country; they "arrested him" for next to nothing and treated him inhumanely. Sounds kind of similar to what the US has done at Guantanamo... hmmm

Yes, China is as reliant on us as we are on them. If the US falls or tanks badly, so does China. They hold a vast majority of our bonds/debt and they can't afford for our demise just as we can't afford their demise. Whether we like it or not, China and the USA are intertwined.

Intertwined does not make them our ally. You are fucking nuts. China is our enemy.

I'm not arguing war at all. And the threats of the past with NK are not the same as today unless you really have your head in the sand. And they have killed ZERO people....well guess what pal....I just went to a funeral of someone they killed a couple months ago...not far from where I live...(mod IP check is fine)...my point is this must stop....so back to the original question....how would you do it other than what you have already stated....because that has been proven with time that it is not working

What do you want me to answer? I disagree with your last line. There have been no mass casualties or war fought over sanctions. You think it's not working, I think it is. We can agree to disagree.

Huh? Who dismissed anything? This isn't a shot at him, but he went into a country that the US recommends you not to travel. If I traveled into ISIS territory I would understand the risks of my decision. 

North Korea will look for any reason to incarcerate an American. They did not abduct him from another country; they "arrested him" for next to nothing and treated him inhumanely. Sounds kind of similar to what the US has done at Guantanamo... hmmm

You said there were zero deaths. You are wrong. Do only soldiers count?

Americans die almost daily in foreign countries due to one or more forms of government (mostly police) abuse. And while some of their family members then would endorse US military strikes against said countries, it's fortunate their emotional response is not given the lead by the Pentagon

Just wondering but how many times a year does that happen?

Well put. Try smuggling in an ounce of weed to Singapore and see what happens.

One thing that won't happen is the US military threatening Singapore w Fire and Fury

How often does a government torture a US citizen into a coma? Also extremely nice of you to discount that young mans death.