mexico scumbag

KingKolzig

Guest pocketrockets

what a bad excuse..............plus hes (was) a national treasure unlikely even drug cartels would fuk with him like that

you are trusting the US government on this statement that this guy is guilty of money laundering (not drug trafficking,. 2 different crimes)

the same governement you have claimed over and over experimented on you with a FRID chip, and caused you PTSD.

so... which one is it, either you trust the government or you dont

you are trusting the US government on this statement that this guy is guilty of money laundering (not drug trafficking,. 2 different crimes)

the same governement you have claimed over and over experimented on you with a FRID chip, and caused you PTSD.

so... which one is it, either you trust the government or you dont

trust?

not sure what that means. rfid is a stone cold lock. just stating facts of my case. im a born degen i would be a grubby alcoholic no matter what happened to me. at least im alive and can go to church and prepare for the rapture, another stone cold lock

what a bad excuse..............plus hes (was) a national treasure unlikely even drug cartels would fuk with him like that

lol cartels dont care....I am talking about the laundering...doubt he trafficked

Same thing even happens here in the states with our pro athletes and entertainers....does not even need to be drug money...laundering is not rare and can sometimes occur unknowingly to the one of the parties involved